Author Topic: Aunt Lin and her little bundle.  (Read 3272 times)

lins_saving_grace

Aunt Lin and her little bundle.
« on: November 06, 2005, 09:21:57 am »
She's a month old now.

dohertyswissy

Re: Aunt Lin and her little bundle.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 09:38:04 am »
Awww!!!  How precious!!!

Isn't being an Aunt the BEST!  I love it! 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 09:41:49 am »
Oh I think I really love it.  She's a sweet little girl.  So warm and cuddley.  I have it all planned out.  She's getting a Harley shirt for XMas...leather next year...a helmet the year after that...and her first tatoo when she's 6. 
Her mother isn't too happy about that...but I'm the bestest Aunt so it's my job to terrorize her mom.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 09:44:41 am »
LOL!  I love it!  That's the joy of being an Aunt...you get to be super cool while the parents actually have to try to "raise" the kid.

I pride myself on getting the loudest toys ever, which are automatically the favorites.  I've got 2 nieces - one is 2 and the other is 1. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 09:49:17 am »
what a great age!  Not too old to be spoiled and old enough to catch on.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 10:12:28 am »
She's so precious!! Congrats on being an auntie Lin!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 03:06:59 pm »
thank you! thank you!  She turned out pretty good.  :)  I didn't think I'd like her so much...I'm not a big kid person.  but she kinda didn't give me a choice.  :) 

Anakalia

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2005, 03:13:21 pm »
AWWWW!!  She's adorable... and sooo tiny.  I miss tiny baby stage!  My mom and dad actually get all the tremendously loud and obnoxious toys and I'm almost deaf because of it! J/K  They like to laugh and make fun of us when they bring over toys for Kenna cause they know it's going to drive us insane!!  My parents are so loving! :D

Andi

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 03:15:18 pm »
she is teeny weeny!  But for someone so small she's a warm little bundle of cuddlebug.  :)   It won't last long.

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2005, 04:03:12 pm »
Awww shes sooo cute. My mom runs a daycare and I do foster care so we are constantly buying toys and then we are sick of listening to them we "donate" them to each other. I always make sure to send my mom the worst toys I can find. Its a lot of fun.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2005, 04:30:08 pm »
Awwwe, you look so comfortable holding her in those pics.  She looks to be a darling.

I dont' think I'll ever be an aunt.  I hope to God my sister never has kids, and my brother doesn't want any until he's like 50 (he's 31 now).  I guess I'll just have to wait to be a grandma (can't believe I just said that), since my steps will probably have kids young, and the oldest is 17 now.