Author Topic: Look at my lapdog!  (Read 3076 times)

Luvmydanes

Look at my lapdog!
« on: October 03, 2006, 01:59:52 pm »
So we were outside and Jasmine decided she wanted to sit on my lap - nice huh? :) here are some pictures...

k2campbell

Re: Look at my lapdog!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 02:07:05 pm »
Where are you in the picture (hee hee)?  ;D

Great pics, and nice lapdog!  Maybe you should try finding a smaller one??? :D

Luvmydanes

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 02:11:55 pm »
Nah, I wouldn't trade my huge lapdog for anything. :D It was funny cause normally she just sits next to me, but then she just plopped herself right in my lap, and while hubby is saying "let me get the camera" I'm about to die from not being able to breathe! lol

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 02:14:24 pm »
Jasmine is a hoot and what a good looking little guy you have there- Has Jasmine decided to accept him yet??

Luvmydanes

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 02:16:23 pm »
Jasmine is a hoot and what a good looking little guy you have there- Has Jasmine decided to accept him yet??

Jasmine is doing a lot better with him. She actually plays with him a little bit now and she is so gentle. Although we were outside yesterday and she went over and knocked him over and put her paw on him as if to say "i'm the top dog here" so I knew it was a dominance thing. But other than that there haven't been any issues...they play so yay! :)

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 02:40:43 pm »
I love giant lapdogs like that!!  They are both gorgeous!  Looks like Jamine is becoming Mom's baby all over again.  Heeheheehe
Krista, Cosmo (Goofus), Sadie (THE BOSS) and Sammie (Sweet Boy)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 03:04:03 pm »
Jasmine is so pretty.  She looks really comfy in the first pic.  Of course, your little man is a handsome boy.   
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2006, 01:21:36 am »
LOL!  I love it when they do that (except for the not breathing part).  LOL!

Great looking dogs!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2006, 01:55:30 am »
awwwwww.... how adorable!

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2006, 07:34:17 am »
I just have to reply to this thread...i had a great laugh at the picture because I have a dane that does the SAME thing...
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Kirsti

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 08:17:45 am »
Aww! Looks to fun!! I love big lap dogs, there is nothing better!!
~K

Luvmydanes

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2006, 10:31:28 am »
I just have to reply to this thread...i had a great laugh at the picture because I have a dane that does the SAME thing...

How funny - isn't it cute how they are SO big, but yet they are still such babies? lol

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2006, 10:54:29 am »
I think it is really funny how big they are but at the same time how babyish they are. When I got Brody my female dane last year she was in really bad shape, and I used to sit in my recliner chair and rock her like a baby...that was when she was about 8 weeks old. She is now 16 months old and if she sees me in my recliner she comes running and jumps in there rolls over on her back and wants me to rock her. You don't know how many times she has flipped the chair over on me.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess