Dobermans > Doberman Pictures

Hi guys ... been a while ...

<< < (2/3) > >>

ratdog:

--- Quote from: ruffian on June 13, 2008, 05:19:38 am ---Hi cody is gorgeous, I am new here, and have just recently been given a Mastiff Rottweiler cross pup who is about 10 months old. 
--- End quote ---

Gage is a HUNK!!! Only 10 months old? He looks huge in the picture! How much does he weigh and how much are you feeding him?

And welcome to the forum.

TC & Cody

ratdog:

--- Quote from: KiraNGunnersmom on June 13, 2008, 07:27:58 am ---Cody is beautiful!  Glad you  found something for her sensitive tummy.

--- End quote ---

Thank you. It was a nightmare. Poor girl. She makes decently hard little poops now that don't stink. :^)

Icerotti:
OH I can't beleive how gorgeous she looks and almost all grown up  ;) I just love dobes  ;D  I am glad you got her tummy issues resolved. She must be feeling so much better now.

ruffian:
Gage is 111 lbs as of last week, he is getting neutered pretty soon, so I will have a new weight then.  He eats about 6 cups of food a day.

I also have 2 Shiba Inu:
Ruffian, who is 13 almost:

And Tonka, who is 11 almost:

ratdog:

--- Quote from: Icerotti on June 15, 2008, 06:39:59 am ---OH I can't beleive how gorgeous she looks and almost all grown up  ;) I just love dobes  ;D  I am glad you got her tummy issues resolved. She must be feeling so much better now.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much. She is feeling better and you can tell it. She has calmed down quite a bit. We're still working on obedience and will for a long time I guess. But she is smart. She is very strong willed and that is something that we have to work on continually as well. But she is very loving and has a very sweet personality.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version