Author Topic: SASHA IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 16920 times)

Jen

Re: SASHA IS HERE! Sasha and Thunder LOL pics
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2005, 09:05:50 am »
Sasha and Thunder are doing GREAT!  Thunder didn't like us apointing him alpha, he is only a young teen ager and it stressed him out so 4 yr old Sasha has gracefully accepted the role. (WE ALL KNOW I AM ALPHA!)Sasha is so sweet, even tempered and WELL BEHAVED she makes a terrific leader.  Thunder fell right into line as soon as she took over.  They love to play games like chase, tag and wrestling but my favorite is when they snuggle up and groom each other,  sooo cute.  Here are funny pics of last nights wrestling match, I hope you all LOL we sure did.  Our home is filled with laughter from watching this wonderful relationship bloom. We couldn't be happier! Here are the pics ENJOY!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: SASHA IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2005, 03:20:25 pm »
I could just hear the last picture. I bet they were saying, "Come on and get me!"
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline DreamTimeNewfs

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • DreamTime Newfoundlands
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2005, 10:01:40 pm »
Congrats on your new girlie. She is such a cutie and she looks so happy!! ;D
Renee Robinson
DreamTime Newfoundlands
Home of the Bears

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2005, 11:09:23 pm »
Great looking girl - she looks quite stately - and happy and healthy.

Jen

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2005, 12:25:41 pm »
Margaret, did you dig out those papers?  I have Sasha's lets compare notes

Jen

I just found this website today and read your post first!  I have to tell you Sasha is a very handsome Newf.  You are very lucky!  My first two Newfs (from back in the 70's) came from Dryads also.  I did not personally get them from her kennel but my pups parents came from there.  I did keep their papers (I know for 30 years) but that is what Newf moms do!!!) I will look them up some time and get back with you!
Margaret