Author Topic: The Blood is back  (Read 2379 times)

lins_saving_grace

The Blood is back
« on: August 02, 2008, 07:44:36 am »
It's not in the urine, it's more like a small discharge afterwards.  I have to take her in next week for a second booster, so I'll address it then.  It's not a painful thing for her at least.  And we have another itchy ear.  My lord.  I wish the vet had an easy answer last week.

DenverFurKiddos

Re: The Blood is back
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 07:51:58 am »
Sorry to hear that.  I'm sure this is stressing you out- let us know what you find out. 

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 04:42:08 pm »
Poor Grace. My first rotti Shaste had a similar issue. She would pee then there would be a small discharge of blood. We tested for evertything under then sun. They even did an exploratory surgery for free because they wanted to know what was going on. They though it was the spay, so they restiched it just in case. The tested for von willabons(sp) some blood clotting disease etc. They never ever did find out what it was. She lived with it for many years.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 04:48:39 pm by Icerotti »

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 06:01:32 pm »
Poor Grace. My first rotti Shaste had a similar issue. She would pee then there would be a small discharge of blood. We tested for evertything under then sun. They even did an exploratory surgery for free because they wanted to know what was going on. They though it was the spay, so they restiched it just in case. The tested for von willabons(sp) some blood clotting disease etc. They never ever did find out what it was. She lived with it for many years.
Wow!  I guess I didn't think it could be something not life threatening.  Grace is my world and I would be lost if I lost her, especially so young.  Thank you, Michelle!