Mastiffs > Cane Corso Discussions & Pictures

New Cane Corso in the neighborhood.....

<< < (2/2)

Marco Ennio Ettore:
Thanks again everyone!   ;D

ZooCrew:
Congrats!
I've already decided my next dog is going to be a corso.  I had planned on getting a chinese crested, but since I can't get another dog until my oldest passes, Gunther wouldn't have anyone left rough around with.  So cane corso it is.  ;D   The crested will have to wait until one of the little guys is gone.......... ..another 12+ yrs down the road.

lookingfornewf:
He's very cute. Congratulation s on your new puppy. We would like to see pictures of the rest of the family too. I can't quite picture a German shepard-Corgi mix.  ::)

Marco Ennio Ettore:

--- Quote from: Clifford the big dog on April 09, 2008, 08:07:16 pm --- I can't quite picture a German shepard-Corgi mix.  ::)

--- End quote ---

It's quite hard to imagine, believe me. lol

He, Jagger, actually looks a lot like a Dachsund on steroids. lol  he's long and just short of 50 lbs.  full of spunk. lol

Marco Ennio Ettore:

--- Quote from: Clifford the big dog on April 09, 2008, 08:07:16 pm ---He's very cute. Congratulation s on your new puppy. We would like to see pictures of the rest of the family too. I can't quite picture a German shepard-Corgi mix.  ::)

--- End quote ---
Got some pictures of Jagger for ya..  GSD/Corgi... lol
He's on the right.  Damian on the left.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version