Author Topic: Hey All!  (Read 5402 times)

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Hey All!
« on: April 02, 2007, 01:33:13 pm »
Hey everyone, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Helen and I am the proud new owner of a GSD named Atlas! He is wonderful and I hope to gain some great insight from everyone here! I am used to being on tiny tracks, because I also have two papillons! I am an obedience trainer and my husband to be is a police officer and Atlas will hopefully be a narc dog in the future!

“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Hey All!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 01:34:11 pm »
Nice to meet you Helen and welcome to BPO. I look forward to seeing pics of your new boy Atlas.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 01:35:00 pm »
welcome to BPO!  i'm on tinytracks too ha ha.  you can see my boogers in my signature (at least who i have).  can't wait to see pics of your babies!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 01:41:39 pm »
Oh thanks guys! Im going to post some pictures right now, he is a little terror, but I need advice from you big dog owners!
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 01:46:13 pm »
teehee, he is 8 weeks old tomorrow, he is a dark dark sable. His mom is from slovakia and his dad is from Germany, he's from working lines and the rest of his litter all went to law enforcement as well. He wont be doing bite work, just narcotics!

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 01:50:18 pm »
Heres his mom and dad

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 02:28:34 pm »
Hi there and welcome Helen, Atlas is STUNNING and so are his parents. Like everyone else has said this forum is addictive, and we like pics LOTS of pics (wink,wink  ;))~ I'm Kim mom to and old man Hoover and Libby a big girl can't forget 2 kids and a hubby, some fish and to round up the farm 2 crazy Siamese, look forward to getting to know you and Atlas better.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

lorim2

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 02:32:16 pm »
Hi Helen...Atlas is beautiful..wha t a cute!!!  face...Welcome to BPO...You can see all my crew in my signature....C ant wait for more pics!

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 02:35:45 pm »
OMG he is sooooo cute.  My dad used to be a breeder of GSD for the Indiana State Police and now I really miss all of the puppies that used to be running around our farm.  I am Carrie and am owned by Morpheus and mastidane and A.J. a keeshound.  Welcome to BPO and I cant wait for more pics.
Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 03:02:45 pm »
Welcome! Atlas is adorable!! His parents are beautiful! Way cool about him being a narc dog! Can't wait to see him as he grows! I'm Kristina, mom to 3 kids, 2 Pyr pups and 3 kitties hehe. :)

dohertyswissy

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 02:00:45 am »
Welcome to BPO!  I'm Mom to Ranger, a 2 year old Greater Swiss Mountain Dog, and Tigger, a 10 year old cat. 

Someone add Atlas to the dognap list!!

He is such a cutie!!! 

Anakalia

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 02:10:00 am »
OMG, Atlas is adorable!  LOVE that cute baby face! lol  His parents are gorgeous, and big!  I'm Andi mom to Koby (great dane) and Quinn (cat), Welcome to BPO!  ;D

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 12:17:11 pm »
Hello and welcome!  Hope you enjoy it here.
Atlas is darling.  I see all three of your pups are still puppies, wow!  Been there, done that........lo l.

My name is Chris, mom to Keiko, a soon to be 9 yr old husky/shep mix, Gunther, a 2 yr old great dane, and Nigel and Posey, two 1 yr old rat terriers...... ...and several other misc critters.

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 02:07:43 pm »
oh wow you guys have been awesome! I am overwhelmed by how fast this place moves!!

I am glad you all think Atlas is cute, he truly is a little joy.. but I know he won't be for long!(Little i mean) ;)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 02:08:16 pm by Brownis15 »

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 02:38:15 pm »
Welcome to BPO!

I'm Annie. My crew includes Sadie (Lab), Riley (Saint), Thomas, Turbo, and Bevo (cats).