Author Topic: I HATE people like this  (Read 15751 times)

Blair

I HATE people like this
« on: October 05, 2005, 02:51:42 am »
My friend, well not a good friend, knows this guy that already has a Rottie and he is getting another one in a week. Get this crap, this dog is not to be around any adults at all cause his stupid arse wants it to be aggressive towards adults. He is also teaching his first Rottie to attack on commend  >:( >:( >:( >:(. But wait it even gets better, he is going to have male and female and wants to breed them and get like $500 for the puppies  >:( >:( >:(. Gets even better he is getting the new puppy at only 5 wks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now keep in mind I DONT know this person, if I did I would kill them. There has to be something I can do to stop this a$$ from doing what he wants to do to these dogs? He is the perfect example on why there are breed bans  >:( >:( >:( >:( Anyone want to come down and do a drive by  :-X

Kiahpyr

Re: I HATE people like this
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 02:53:52 am »
I'm so there. That sucks! I hate people like that. GGGRRRR!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 02:59:31 am »
sounds like we need to kidnap some puppies. 
Lady came from a backyard litter.  you can get $500 for an unregistered Rott anymore.  She wasn't taught to be aggressive though.  We got really lucky with her.  :) 
That's too bad that Rotts get a bad rep because of people like this.  Why don't they ever tell the horror stories about teacup poodles?  My mom got bitten by a tiny dog...no one ever thinks little dogs are mean...just the big loud ones. :) 
I'm on that road trip with you!  I'll bring my 2 Rotties!

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 03:08:18 am »
Grrr situations like this make me so mad, you know they have social services that take children away from parents, well they need to set something up like that for animals too. That way we could report things like this from happening! Keep these animals away from bad parents!!!
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 03:14:03 am »
That just sucks!...Samson & Pippin would like to meet up with him in a dark alley!...They sure weren't taught to be mean but I am sure they'd mess a jerk like that up just because they'd instinctivly know that he was nothing but a blemish on the worlds a**!!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 09:36:59 am by GYPSY JAZMINE »

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2005, 03:28:33 am »
You are so right. Something should be put into place o that people like that can't make their dogs so aggressive. Until the madness stops bad PR and breed bans are going to continue happening. :-[
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Anakalia

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2005, 06:07:25 am »
OMG!!  Blair that just makes me ill!  And I know how you feel, there's nothing you can really do!  One of Tony's buddies adopted a baby Dane and had the guts to tell me he was gonna cut his tail off with scissors! UGH!! I wanted to rip into him, but some people just don't understand they're idiots!  >:(  I really hope something happends to where this guy CAN'T breed the two dogs.... we can only hope.

Andi

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2005, 06:13:11 am »
Um...I would call the police and tell them I'd heard he was training rottwielers to attack. 

A lot of places have laws where you have to have a security license to do that. 

You might save the dogs a lot of hurt.

Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2005, 07:38:28 am »
I continue to be amazed at how stupid some people are.  I can't believe this person has the balls to tell anyone what he plans to do and is in the process of doing.

I really wish there were laws to keep people like this from owning pets.   >:(

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2005, 07:52:29 am »
What a jerk, I hope he is the first adult the dog bites.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

henrysmomma

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2005, 08:33:48 am »
I will contribute my boots to this guy's a$$ kicking..... >:(

Offline mitchie

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Daisy n' Phoebe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2005, 09:28:30 am »
I have heard of keeping your puppy for a week or so away from anyone but the people that live in the house to build
the pack bond...but not for aggression.  That kind of thing sounds like a big no-no in the rottie world.  Why would anyone
want to do that to a rottie?  They have all of that built in already.  Rotties just know intuitively who is the good guy and who isn't.
My Daisy reminds me all of the time that most people are good. :)

Icerotti

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2005, 09:32:45 am »
OMG what an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with you Blair to kick some butt...lol
hmmmmmmmmmm idiots like that give rottis the bad rep they have. People like that spoil it for the good rotts and owners. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRR

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2005, 07:44:52 pm »
This is why there exists a prejudice against certain breeds. Stupid people do stupid things and the dog gets the blame. Everytime... If ignorance were a crime this guy would get a 1000 years.  >:( >:( >:( I just hope his poor dog does bite a child or critically injure someone.

Offline taijinrr

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • we breed for quality, not quantity.TOP PEDIGREES,
    • View Profile
    • http:www.taijinrhodesianrhodesianridgebacks
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2005, 08:10:07 pm »
well,,,,,,,,,,,,,i know to keep my tigre AWAY from ,,,,,,,,,,almost everyone
it's her nature to protect..she loves the people she knows, on gaurd for the ones she dosent.
she will, however let strangers pet her if she is on the leash, and she goes to them with my permission. we did socialize her as much as you can with a fila. but i do keep an eye on her very carefully,,,,,,,,,,, she finally stopped barking at our new neighbors, they call her by name, and i guess she knows they are friends
TAIJIN Rhodesian Ridgebacks