Giant Schnauzers > Giant Schnauzer Discussions

Hello - new to the board...

(1/5) > >>

Edge:
Hi there folks!  My family of 4 (2 daughters, ages 7 & 4) has recently welcomed "Lola", a Giant Schnauzer, to our household.  She is currently 4 months old and 42 lbs.  She's a trip, a real clown at times, but very similar to everything I've read about the breed - boisterous and energetic when at play, mellow most other times, protective, somewhat aloof with other dogs.  She's made good friends with a female Golden Retriever across the street and they play well together.

Anyway, thanks for providing a forum for discussion of large breed varieties and issues.  :)

In our second week now with Lola we're just dealing with the basics - having a consistent schedule, housebreaking, beginning leash training, diet. etc.  I do wonder what folks are feeding their large breed dogs...I think there's a forum for that.  Thanks again for providing this space on the web for us large dog owners.

dohertyswissy:
Welcome to BPO!  I'm Heather and I have a 9 month old Greater Swiss Mountain Dog named Ranger and a 28 year old husband too.  They're my boys!!

This is a wonderful site and as you will soon see, we talk about anything and everything to do with our big pawed pups!  We are one big (sometimes dysfunctional ;) ) BPO family!

Lola looks precious!!  Please post more pictures!  We love pictures around here and have a tendency to get grumpy if they aren't posted regularly.

Again, welcome to BPO!

Edge:
Thanks for the fast and friendly reply, Heather.  Ranger looks like a happy boy :) .  I've got loads of photos, and I'd love to share them.  No arm twisting necessary!  :D

Rachel:
awwwww!  She is SOOOOO cute!!!   :)

AC:
Excellect pics! Welcome to BPO from the AC Clan family, Andreau and Anita, proud parents of 3 children (6 yrs., 4 yrs. and 4 mths.) and our 3 mth old Newf Angus. We are the Newfies with the Newf. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version