Author Topic: SASHA IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 17894 times)

Jen

SASHA IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 11, 2005, 12:35:13 pm »
 ;D Hi
 The long awaited arrival of our beautiful Newfie SASHA is HERE! We are so happy. Thunder our Great Pyrenees is in heaven!  It was LOVE at first sight!!!! :-*

Jen

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: SASHA IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 12:50:38 pm »
Congrats Jen! She looks very happy to be in her new home.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Jen

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 01:08:45 pm »
Sasha and Thunder Played sooooooooooooo oooo much together that  I thought they would pass out from exhaustion!  And in the first picture I sent, you can see she was POOPED!  Sasha was with a breeder that used outside kennel only, no house or yard access so she REALLY enjoyed having full access to house and yard at all times!! She had a litter a few months ago and was spayed right after so she has really put on weight. She ran soooooooo much yesterday she really needed the exercise.  They look like a chocolate vanilla swirly!  It was impossible to get a pic of them together cause they were moving around so much so I waited untills she was out of steam!

quote author=jabear link=topic=281.msg1641#msg1641 date=1113245438]
Congrats Jen! She looks very happy to be in her new home.

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 02:54:57 pm »
Sasha is beautiful!Momma must be proud.

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2005, 03:39:29 pm »
Congratulation s on your new Newfie Sasha.  Is she a rescue?  Just wondering since she is not a little puppy.  She reminds me a lot of my Newf Drake, very similar looks, maybe they are related.
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2005, 04:20:12 pm »
I'm so happy that worked out so well Jen! Sasha must surely know that she is at heavens gates! And there to stay!
Congrats!

Offline shi_ni_ke

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2005, 04:49:55 pm »
Congratulation s and have much fun with Sasha. May you have many happy years together.

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2005, 09:59:02 pm »
Any updates for us?

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
Congratulations!
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2005, 05:20:32 am »
Hi Jen!

Congrats to all of you with the arrival of your very beautiful girl Sasha! I am sure that Thunder is thrilled to have a big, fun playmate! Enjoy them and send pics as they get wild with all the nice weather coming!

Anita from NJ

Jen

Re: SASHA IS HERE!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2005, 12:29:02 pm »
OH SO HAPPY! ;D  She is so happy to be with us. Ok now here is the scoop:  Sasha's has come to us to retire from a life in the show ring and whelping bed.  She has won in best in show her sire was some hot shot champion, she has also given birth to champions as well.  She is 4 years old and has recently had her 4th and LAST litter (spayed).  SHe was with a reputable breeder and handeled by Alan Levine. Her fancy show name was DAM DRYADS LADY ELSA. She was one of hte last litter frum Mary Druids(?spelling) kennel before Mary past away.  Mary enjoyed a great career as a big wig for the AKC.  We have renamed her SASHA MAMA, SASHA for short.  Her life has been in an outdoor kennel with no regular access to house or yard.  The only time she was in the house regularly was in a whelping bed.  She is THRILLED to be with us now with FULL YARD AND HOUSE ACCESS 24-7!!!! SHe is a sweet girl.  Our 20 month old MALE Pyr thinks he has died and went to heaven having a FEMALE in the house.  She doesn't get mad when he claims his manhood.  It does raise our eye brows abit so we are making him stop but she seems to "dig" him! I guess being a breeding dog has it's privledges!  Anyway it's a LOVE FEST!  She is so happy her tail hasn't stop wagging! and YES they are both sleeping in our bed! It was love at first sight all the way around!  We are all sooooooooooooo oo HAPPY! ;D :D :-* ;D ;D ;D

Jen

Any updates for us?

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2005, 12:32:01 pm »
Great Pictures! She looks so happy. And I agree that you boy is deinitely in "puppy love". ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Jen

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2005, 12:50:32 pm »
Thanks so much!  I've just updated my profile to include pic of the kids! It was so easy!  This is a really fun sight! 

Jen

Great Pictures! She looks so happy. And I agree that you boy is deinitely in "puppy love". ;D

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2005, 07:04:53 pm »
You must look at her alot and say "she is sooo beautiful"!

Jen

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2005, 12:51:59 pm »
You too, I look at that picture of bear with every quote and I say Bear is soooooo handsome! :-*

Sasha ALWAYS has her tongue out so it's funny to see sort of a black shadow and then this adorable pink tongue!  She looks like a stuffed animal!

Jen

You must look at her alot and say "she is sooo beautiful"!

Offline shellycatbfl

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2005, 07:12:15 pm »
I just found this website today and read your post first!  I have to tell you Sasha is a very handsome Newf.  You are very lucky!  My first two Newfs (from back in the 70's) came from Dryads also.  I did not personally get them from her kennel but my pups parents came from there.  I did keep their papers (I know for 30 years) but that is what Newf moms do!!!) I will look them up some time and get back with you!
Margaret