Author Topic: new!!  (Read 5009 times)

Nicole

Re: new!!
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2005, 11:31:21 am »
Howdy and Welcome!

I'm Nicole and I've got one Newf/Chow mix named Cabeza. You'll definitely love it here! But beware...your house will suffer! muwahahahaha! (evil laugh!)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2005, 11:42:00 am »
Welcome to the group!  Everybody is 1)great fun, 2) totally dog crazy and 3) maybe just plain crazy ;D ;D (I can't finish the cow game!!! AGHHHHH!) 

I have two Newfoundlands:  Cowboy, a three year old Landseer (code name:  Wonder Dog! since he's had so many health scares) and Chester, a 10 month old brown who is as sweet as they come!

Enjoy!!!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2005, 11:54:24 am »
Welcome! My parents have a rescued Treeing Walker Hound named Belle. She was at our shelter here in Louisiana. I sent my dad a picture and they drove down from Omaha, NE to adopt her (well, they were coming here anyway, but made it a point to meet her when they got here). She is more brown, though - looks like a tall, lanky beagle.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2005, 12:05:07 pm »
Welcome! Your furkids are beautiful. I love the picture of your hound with the kitty. Whoever said dogs and cats can't get along was crazy!!!

I am Rebekah, mommy of Zoot (pointer mix), Nigel (hound mix), and Mokey (lab mix). I also take in strays and rescues and pretty much fill my life up with dog-related craziness nonstop.

You'll love BPO!!! :D