Author Topic: He is not lazy  (Read 2034 times)

Blair

He is not lazy
« on: February 08, 2006, 10:46:14 am »
Here is what Mr. Grey looks like right now, keeping in mind Zeus has already been out once. While Grey hasnt even stepped foot off the couch all morning LOL

Kiahpyr

Re: He is not lazy
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 10:47:54 am »
He's so cute!! I wish mine would sleep in like that.

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 10:49:23 am »
Ha..... Mr Grey is just having a relaxing morning...no rushing..no running...just relaxing. ;)

Blair

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 10:54:18 am »
Ha..... Mr Grey is just having a relaxing morning...no rushing..no running...just relaxing. ;)

Mr. Grey has a relaxing morning every morning  :D I could be cleaning in the morning and he will just lay there watching me clean from the couch. I should of known he was going to be lazy cause when he was a puppy he even slept in late. I had to wake his butt up in the morning to take him potty when he was a little puppy LOL Zeus is up and ready to go when my oldest Daughter is getting ready for school, and Grey just lays there watching. And when my husband is up getting ready for work, he lets Zeus outsid to go potty, and again the whole time Grey is just laying on the couch watching LOL

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 11:06:30 am »

Mr. Grey has a relaxing morning every morningĀ  :D I could be cleaning in the morning and he will just lay there watching me clean from the couch. I should of known he was going to be lazy cause when he was a puppy he even slept in late. I had to wake his butt up in the morning to take him potty when he was a little puppy LOL Zeus is up and ready to go when my oldest Daughter is getting ready for school, and Grey just lays there watching. And when my husband is up getting ready for work, he lets Zeus outsid to go potty, and again the whole time Grey is just laying on the couch watching LOL

Mr Grey --you always make me laugh.  Mommy had to wake you up to go potty..ha..ha. ..
Farley is like a race horse out of the starting gate in the morning. Puck gets up when Alexis gets up and hangs with her in the morning. Then he goes back to sleep after she leaves for school. Farley is into every thing in the morning..tooth paste..toothbr ush...trying to steal lexis breakfast..zoo mies all over the house....He mellows around 10 am ::)

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2006, 02:34:07 am »
Riley would go right back to bed after getting up to go to the bathroom if Sadie weren't around. In fact, I don't know that he'd get up without encouragement from me if Sadie wasn't there to get everything going. She wakes up like she had a shot of caffiene. She's wild. Riley is thinking, "Let's sleep some more, Momma," while Sadie is pawing at me saying, "Let's go play! Let's shower! Let's eat!" lol

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 09:02:05 am »
First of all Mr Grey is sooooo cute! Kayzer is just like that, I have to wake him up to go potty in the morning and as soon as he comes back in hes flopped on the couch again.
Sadie was the same way she would sleep till I got up whether it was 7AM or 12 noon, it didnt matter. But we cant call them lazy I think they just need alot of beauty sleep he he
cuttles

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2006, 09:27:40 am »
What's da madder Mr. Grey? you not a morning dog?

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2006, 10:45:51 am »
Mr. Grey - you crack me up! The next time you are in the Atlanta area - I would love it if you could stop by and teach my Ellie a little morning-time-patience..... Mr. Grey style!  Thanks!