Author Topic: I got a job *And as such am dancing for joy, not in the dollar bills kind of way  (Read 10211 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
OK, it's only a temp job till December but STILL!!!!!!!  I will be photographing kids for their school pictures.  I just interviewed today and less than an hour later they called and they wanted me to take it!  YAY!  I fill out the paperwork tomorrow (Apparently they kill a small forest in order to spell out what's innapropriate touching when you deal with kids), and they give me my schedule tomorrow.  They pay milage, and I don't know how much I get paid (Anything's better than my $54 a week), but I'm ecstatic. :)  Had to share with my BPO family!

Ang
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 02:30:29 pm by Anky »
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Blair

Re: I got a job *Dancing*
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 02:19:23 pm »
Thats great news Ang. I am so happy for you  :).

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 02:19:30 pm »
Yeah Ang! Congratulation s! I am so happy for you! Taking school pics should be fun and busy. I am so glad that they do have a lot of different rules when woking with kids cuz you never know... I saw a Law & Order episode with a nut case school photographer that totally freaked me out!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 02:19:48 pm »
When I read the title, at first I thought you had gotten a job dancing.  I was curious to know what "kind" of dancing you would be doing  ::)  ::)  ::)

Great to hear it's not as bad as I thought.   ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2005, 02:20:49 pm »
That's great! Now it will give you more time to find that perfect job. My hubby is still looking to. He had an interview last week and won't find out until later this week. I hate waiting!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 02:22:59 pm »
way cool!  How old are the kids...the little enjoyable ones or the small cranky crying ones?

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2005, 02:26:56 pm »
Had to agree with Zoo Crew....had NO idea where we were going with this!  It will be fun!  Kids are my favorite things next to big paws!!!

Offline tonyc

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2005, 02:29:59 pm »
*whew* i thought this was like:

i got a job "dancing" .... i was like.. WHOAH.. housewives gone wild... but alas..  ::)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2005, 02:34:04 pm »
Congratulation s, Ang!  I am so happy for you... 

When Jaime mentioned the nut case school photographer on Cold Case, I thought "They hire nut cases?  Wow, this is PERFECT for Ang!"   ;D  :P

KIDDING!  I kid because I care....   :-*
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
K really freaky thing.  This is the company that does my mom/sister's school pictures  :o

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2005, 02:36:05 pm »
Congratulations, Ang!  I am so happy for you... 

When Jaime mentioned the nut case school photographer on Cold Case, I thought "They hire nut cases?  Wow, this is PERFECT for Ang!"   ;D  :P

Honey it is like the hardest thing in the world to offend me.  I mean you could pee on my dinner and I would just be like "Wow she really had to go!"  (This comes from a drunken conversation Matt and I had about what it'd take to piss me off)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2005, 02:42:51 pm »

Honey it is like the hardest thing in the world to offend me.  I mean you could pee on my dinner and I would just be like "Wow she really had to go!"  (This comes from a drunken conversation Matt and I had about what it'd take to piss me off)

Yeah, I got that impression from some of our chats.   :D 

I was pretty sure I wouldn't offend you, but I thought I would add the disclaimer just in case anyone who doesn't know me thought I was a big ole meanie...  Which I am, but still....   ;D

Congrats, again, hon, I am really happy for you.  Try to take some really weird looking shots of kids with their eyes closed and strange facial expressions, just for fun!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2005, 02:43:29 pm »

Yeah, I got that impression from some of our chats.   :D 

I was pretty sure I wouldn't offend you, but I thought I would add the disclaimer just in case anyone who doesn't know me thought I was a big ole meanie...  Which I am, but still....   ;D

Congrats, again, hon, I am really happy for you.  Try to take some really weird looking shots of kids with their eyes closed and strange facial expressions, just for fun!

now that would be a fun job! 

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2005, 02:48:01 pm »

Which one?  Nut Case?  Professional Dinner Pee-er?  World's Most Unflattering School Photographer?   :D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2005, 02:49:10 pm »

Which one?  Nut Case?  Professional Dinner Pee-er?  World's Most Unflattering School Photographer?   :D

Unflatterin School Photographer.  :)