Author Topic: It's official!  (Read 6089 times)

k2campbell

Re: It's official!
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 08:07:29 pm »
Shiner is gorgeous - CONGRATS!!! ;D

I'm sure I'd be in the same predicament (sp?) as you if I fostered  ::)  Beautiful pup! ;)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2006, 08:37:42 pm »
Thanks everyone.  Shiner is such a sweet boy.  I am going to try and get some better pictures of him standing up so you can see how big he is next to the girls. 

Jasper's mom - Think of the Malinois as a GSD on crack.  Or my other favorite analogy is a demented Whippet on crack.  Completely high energy and too smart for their own good.  We think Shiner is a Malinois/Ridgeback cross.  He is not as high energy as Cinder and Kaila and is built like a Ridgeback.  He is also more serious and thoughtful than the girls. 

It's so nice to know that I can be a complete failure at something and everyone makes me feel good about it.  This is the best feeling and place ever.  I might just become a failure addict. ::)
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2006, 08:40:32 pm »
Shiner is a cutie, I can see why he led you to become a "foster failure". I am sure he is so happy to be staying with you in his new home :)