Author Topic: Mojo Sighting...  (Read 5589 times)

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Mojo Sighting...
« on: June 29, 2006, 08:57:10 am »
We have a big paw sighting thread...we need to have a thread where we post places that don't allow dogs yet we see mojos there, so we can start taking in our big paws!  {muahahahaha!!}

I was in flippin' Target in Tuscaloosa and a lady had her mojo in the cart!  What the heck?  I can just see me with Boudreaux in the cart toolin' around Tar-jayyy.  LOL!
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Kiahpyr

Re: Mojo Sighting...
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 10:07:19 am »
What's up with mojo's in Target? I was there a month or so ago and I saw a yorkie sticking his head out of his owners shirt, wtf!

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 02:01:06 pm »
LOL I am guilty :(  My name is Liz and I bring mojos into stores :)

LOL the chihuhauas often come with me to places they are not allowed. HMM Walmart, Costco, multiple clothes stores, the mall..target :) I have lots of dog bags and they love going in them.  Gizmo even likes the pink Juicy couture ones that i have haha.
Has anyone ever asked you to leave or anything <curious>?
"That's the problem."

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 02:14:01 pm »
Gizmo even likes the pink Juicy couture ones that i have haha.

Ooo how's the Juicy bags working out? My mojo friends say I should buy Roxie one since her petsmart bag is stoopid and broke already >:(

I brought my mojo into my sister's school once, hehehe
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 02:14:26 pm by dober_gurl »
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 02:31:56 pm »
We have a big paw sighting thread...we need to have a thread where we post places that don't allow dogs yet we see mojos there, so we can start taking in our big paws!  {muahahahaha!!}

I was in flippin' Target in Tuscaloosa and a lady had her mojo in the cart!  What the heck?  I can just see me with Boudreaux in the cart toolin' around Tar-jayyy.  LOL!

**raises hand feeling stooooopid**
So I figured out that a mojo is a foo-foo dog by reading the thread but what does it stand for?  Seems like an odd name...
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 02:36:57 pm »

So I figured out that a mojo is a foo-foo dog by reading the thread but what does it stand for?  Seems like an odd name...

:-[ no idea...gigglin g, I was just fitting in with the cool kids and using the term.   ;D
"That's the problem."

dohertyswissy

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 02:39:18 pm »
Alrighty ... I'll let you in on the secret.  Mojo is the term we use for the small dogs of the world..most commonly the chihuaua.   :)

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 02:43:30 pm »
LOL I am guilty :(  My name is Liz and I bring mojos into stores :)

LOL the chihuhauas often come with me to places they are not allowed. HMM Walmart, Costco, multiple clothes stores, the mall..target :) I have lots of dog bags and they love going in them.  Gizmo even likes the pink Juicy couture ones that i have haha.
Has anyone ever asked you to leave or anything <curious>?

HAHA we got booted out of Costco...but we attributed that to Vixen being better looking then the greeter and she was jealous.

I SO want to get a large dufflebag and cut holes for Boudreaux's legs and zip him inside to take him in a store.  He IS in his carrier after all!  ;D
"That's the problem."

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 04:35:18 pm »

I SO want to get a large dufflebag and cut holes for Boudreaux's legs and zip him inside to take him in a store.  He IS in his carrier after all!  ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!  Please do that and then take a picture because I totally want to see that!  But your picture must be taken inside an identifiable store such as Tar-jay, or Y'allmart
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

doggylover

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 11:49:57 pm »

:-[ no idea...gigglin g, I was just fitting in with the cool kids and using the term.   ;D
Softhug have I ever told you that I ADORE people who freely admit they aren't a 'cool kid'?   ;) I'm not a 'cool' kid either.   ;)

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 09:26:15 am »

Softhug have I ever told you that I ADORE people who freely admit they aren't a 'cool kid'?   ;) I'm not a 'cool' kid either.   ;)

I am a total dork.   8)
"That's the problem."

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2006, 11:57:08 am »
grrrrr......there is an ice cream/soda shop like a block from us that we go to ALL the time and Aaron and I were (on Sat the 1st) there with Gweck and Charlie (eng. bully staying with us) and we're sitting outside and this woman heaves her rather large yorkie into her arms and walks right in.  I was definitely a bit jealous. oh well c'est la vie!

;D Please tell me you hefted Gweck into your arms and strolled in with him as well...and that you have photographic evidence of this...

Seattle, WA

Offline Aner

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2006, 03:12:46 pm »
My mojo (hehe I learned a new word) goes places with me too.  I was scared to take her to a clothing store once but then a worker came up to me and started petting and saying how much they welcome dogs that are in their owners arms and she wishes everyone would bring their little dogs because they're so much fun.  Also, mine goes with me on the train all the time, to go to the vet, dog parks, and my grandma's house.  No one ever said anything to me about it...

Offline Leah...

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2006, 10:22:12 am »
HeHe the very next person on here to get a BP puppy needs to name it Mojo. i would laugh my head off!

CONFESION: i bring Sammie EVERYWHERE w/ me! even the post office once which is a federal building and says "no dogs unless servicing the handicapped" i laughed because Servicing is the term breeders use when they breed their dog. lol!
Leah
P.S. we need to make little orange vests and rida around in wheel chairs!
Leah
Mom to:
Sky- Australian Shepherd
Sammie- Newfoundland/Border Collie mix
Rose- Tortie/Tabby cat
Stinky- Silver Marten rabbit
Ruby, Mambo and Charlotte- Rats
Trevor- Frog
13 Millipedes
NO LONGER WITH US
Bailey the Wolf-Dog 1998-2007
Spanky- Rabbit 2000-2007

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2006, 10:59:53 am »
HeHe the very next person on here to get a BP puppy needs to name it Mojo. i would laugh my head off!

CONFESION: i bring Sammie EVERYWHERE w/ me! even the post office once which is a federal building and says "no dogs unless servicing the handicapped" i laughed because Servicing is the term breeders use when they breed their dog. lol!
Leah
P.S. we need to make little orange vests and rida around in wheel chairs!

Hehehehe...I think Mojo is a FINE name for a BP!  Maybe we should rename Gossy to Mojo!

Seattle, WA