Author Topic: My Sincerest Apologies  (Read 2622 times)

jesday

My Sincerest Apologies
« on: January 21, 2009, 11:25:01 am »
To all those whom I may have offended over the last couple of days. Some of my comments were a bit 'katty' to say the least.

I have met some wonderful people on BPO and have thoroughly enjoyed the humor, photos, stories and most of all, support it's members have offered.

Suffice it to say too many years of my life I was told to  'not speak unless spoken to' or 'under no circumstances make waves.' Took a long time to get over that and unfortunately I sometimes tend to go to the opposite extreme. I ran out of feet to put in my mouth years ago. Just ask hubs. ;D

So please accept my apologies and I look forward to continued sharing and friendships on BPO.

Tonda

Re: My Sincerest Apologies
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 11:26:36 am »
I musta missed those posts. Hope your bubs are both doing well.

lorim2

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 11:48:55 am »
I too sometimes go totally blonde and dont even realize that I might be offending someone else.  You know the saying, you never discuss Religion or Politics with friends or family. I do believe that to be so very true.  Elizabeth I would never ever hurt your feelings intentionally.  So please accept my apologies also.  Please give Sophie a big hug too!  I am glad you said something because I have been trying to think of something to say that wouldnt sound truly stupid ???

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 12:15:05 pm »
I am pretty sure that I have missed those posts and if I read them then I don't remember.   ;)  Sometimes things come across harsh when they aren't meant to when you are reading.  Hope you and yours are doing well.  Big hugs to Sophie and some get well soon wishes
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Viking Lady

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 02:49:38 pm »
Hey you
Came home from a very busy day and found your apology on here. I guess I might as well throw my apology in with yours because I was just a few minutes behind you in stating some worries I had but then, as they say, "all h*ll done broke loose." hehe

I never even thought about the post title making it inappropriate to respond in a different manner. (perhaps, because I am blonde, he he) I was not an Obama supporter, but I watched every minute yesterday with every ounce of respect I have for my new president, and the way my country conducts itself. Just as I have been respectful of every president we have had, whether I agreed with him or not. I was raised that way, and I raised my kids that way.

This is not just political..... it is very emotional. Sometimes I guess we just let things spill out. The sad thing to me is that we spill things where we feel comfortable doing it. I just didn't put enough thought into it. 

Tonda

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 03:44:24 am »
Now I see, LOL! I skip *those* posts on purpose.