Author Topic: I think it's time.  (Read 6437 times)

Offline jennifer

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: I think it's time.
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2006, 07:06:56 am »
Thank you, Jennifer! I'm very comfortable with strangers.  it's most of the people I know and see everyday I have a problem with.

Preachin' to the choir! ;D  I hope you get the love and support you need from this group -- I think there's a bountiful supply of both.  :-* 
:) Jennifer
Mom to Saint Nakita and Charlie the cat

RIP sweet Bear (9/02-8/08)

GR8DAME

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2006, 07:10:26 am »
Get it done and behind you, Lins. You are a truely wonderful person and deserve better than what you have been dealing with. You have our numbers if there is anything we can do, or if you just need to vent.
Stella 'n Dale

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2006, 07:11:49 am »
Get it done and behind you, Lins. You are a truely wonderful person and deserve better than what you have been dealing with. You have our numbers if there is anything we can do, or if you just need to vent.
Stella 'n Dale
I have Dale's cell phone number.
Did you notice how he was at the meet n greet?  so edgy and controlling.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2006, 07:22:07 am »
Did you notice how he was at the meet n greet?  so edgy and controlling.

I noticed, and worse than that, I noticed how edgy he made you.  You were different when I talked to you when he was right nearby than when he was otherwise occupied.  It made me sad to see him have that effect on you.   :-\
Exactly.  That's how i live every miunte even when he's not home.  I hear something that sounds like him pulling in the driveway and my heart races and i can't breath.  on weekends i am up and down and up and down cuz he won't get his butt off the couch but needs everything. 

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2006, 08:36:06 am »
Only you can put a stop to his behaivor in your life by taking it out of your life by leaving him...Take control of your life Lin...file for the divorce & follow through...Nobo dy deserves the crap he has and is putting you through...What you have to ask yourself is "would I be happier without him"...It sounds like you've already asked yourself that question and have your answer...Walk away with your head high and don't look back...Do not let him threaten you with the girls...He WILL try this...Take the girls & go...Good luck to you!...Do you still have my number?...Let me know...I am behind you 110% and I do really care. :-*

Nicole

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2006, 09:04:14 am »
OH LIN!

Hey, woman. I'm proud of ya. I noticed how he made you feel at the Meet-N-Greet and that sucked. Get your bootie outta there and have a good time. Give me a call, we'll go out partyin' in G.R.

I'm sorry that this is happening, but sometimes the biggest blessings are the ones we didn't quite understand at the time, ya know?

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2006, 09:37:09 am »
Only you can put a stop to his behaivor in your life by taking it out of your life by leaving him...Take control of your life Lin...file for the divorce & follow through...Nobo dy deserves the crap he has and is putting you through...What you have to ask yourself is "would I be happier without him"...It sounds like you've already asked yourself that question and have your answer...Walk away with your head high and don't look back...Do not let him threaten you with the girls...He WILL try this...Take the girls & go...Good luck to you!...Do you still have my number?...Let me know...I am behind you 110% and I do really care. :-*
thank you.  i do still have your number.  Something creepy is happening now.  i may need to run something by you. 
The girl he supposedly helped last night emailed me.  I replied that i didn't think she'd be at work today (knowing where he really was)...she emailed me some sob story about how tough life is and i replied with "i'm sorry but I better shut my big mouth now".  it was like she was testing me or prying for info that he can't come out and get from me. 
Am i being paranoid?

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2006, 09:38:21 am »
OH LIN!

Hey, woman. I'm proud of ya. I noticed how he made you feel at the Meet-N-Greet and that sucked. Get your bootie outta there and have a good time. Give me a call, we'll go out partyin' in G.R.

I'm sorry that this is happening, but sometimes the biggest blessings are the ones we didn't quite understand at the time, ya know?

thank you!!!  i know what you mean.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2006, 09:45:49 am »
Am i being paranoid?

Nope.  I think you are hyper-senstive to protect yourself and that's a really, really good thing.  Listen to the small voice of reason that is telling you that you are dealing with a person who is unstable and you need to be very careful.  Unless you know, FOR SURE, who you are dealing with, be polited but distant.  Don't let on what you are up to!!

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2006, 10:34:26 am »
I'm so sorry this is like this, Lin. Protect yourself and your girls, for sure. Many prayers are coming your way.
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 10:54:40 am »
thank you.  i do still have your number.  Something creepy is happening now.  i may need to run something by you. 
The girl he supposedly helped last night emailed me.  I replied that i didn't think she'd be at work today (knowing where he really was)...she emailed me some sob story about how tough life is and i replied with "i'm sorry but I better shut my big mouth now".  it was like she was testing me or prying for info that he can't come out and get from me. 
Am i being paranoid?
Paranoid?..No, you are one smart woman :)...She is either on her own or at his request "testing the waters" to see if you are on to him...SAVE ANY FURTHER E-MAILS FROM THIS PERSON & document everything your husband says that sounds fishy which should be everything at this point & also any contact by her...You may need this in court.
I will do anything I can to help you...I HATE overgrown, spoiled little boys with a lying, bully streak...I much prefer men. ;) :)

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2006, 05:05:15 am »
Lins, I am so behind you. Please stick to your decision. I was married to an alcholic for 18 years. Looking back now I wonder how I stayed with him that long. I, like you, was always hoping he would change. Remembering the feeling you speak of, being on edge, heart racing, trying everything to keep the peace. Truly, it is so much better to leave and be done with him. We are all here for you.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Icerotti

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2006, 01:12:28 pm »
Oh Lins I have not been on much or I would have replied sooner to your post. We are behind your decision and will support you all the way. Stick to your guns girl.... ;)

We love you & the girls :-*