Author Topic: What about a chat room????  (Read 25941 times)

nickerbokker

Re: What about a chat room????
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2005, 11:18:57 pm »
you're damn right you'll get a pool boy LOL.....yeah for us!

it takes me like 4 days to clean my house (sorry, tiny apartment), AND NOW THAT I AM A FULL BLOWN ADDICT ON HERE, it takes longer!   :o

what did i buy.....dr pepper, strawberry, orange/pineapple, A&W, and sprite remix.  i went a little crazy.  leave me alone.

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2005, 11:23:51 pm »
Wow, from one extreme to the other!  Girl, you crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Here's a pic of my little pool boy :-*  The only games this one plays is Game Cube and look at the physic on him! (He's really my son, Kyle.  So you can't have him.)

nickerbokker

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2005, 11:26:18 pm »
i cant see the lil boy!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2005, 11:29:20 pm »
What?  Did he take off?  That little turd!  I wonder if it's too big to post??  I can see it here on my board.  Let me try again...  If I keep posting him you're all gonna be jealous of me...   ;D

nickerbokker

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2005, 11:30:38 pm »
and again

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2005, 11:36:24 pm »
Heck, I don't know...  Is it showing an X in the little box thingy?  Well, he's cute anyhow AND he has a floatie :o  He's all I can afford for now... 

Where the heck is everyone tonight? 

nickerbokker

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2005, 11:40:42 pm »
well now im pissed.  i wanted to see him.  i kinda already did though. 

darn it all

dont complain about not afffording things when you just walked out of your job!  no im TOTALLY KIDDING....IM SO GLAD YOU DID!  AND NOW YOU HAVE TIME TO MAKE ME CLOTHES!@

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2005, 11:48:40 pm »
The day I quit I was thinking that I will just walk out, go to the sewing machine store, buy a serger (cuz i don't have one yet) and just start selling my stuff.  It was a sign because one of the ladies at work walked up to me and started talking to me about some of the stuff I made (I brought a few thinkgs to work once) out of the blue.  Then hubby calls me to tell me that he was out with the Peanut and a lady stopped him and asked him where she got her outfit and she said she had seen my stuff on her before.  So, I was pissed off at my boss already and I just did it!  The Gods were talking to me I know it 8)

nickerbokker

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2005, 11:51:35 pm »
everything happens for a reason!  i believe that with everything i am.  didn't for a long time...but once you can look back and see how things come together, you can trust it will in the future also! 

you're gonna get so famous!

Offline new2saints

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2005, 08:06:34 am »
Hey, Nat,
Have you checked into selling your creations on Ebay.  There are a few people making custom outfits, and they go for BIG BUCKS!!!  It is not too hard to do, either.  If you can post on here, you can handle Ebay.  Just an idea.

new2saints

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2005, 09:43:54 am »
Hi New2Saints!  I have thought ALOT about putting my stuff on ebay.  I've been selling the kids' high end clothes (mostly Hanna Andersson) for years, but I haven't gotten the nerve to sell my own stuff.  I actually have something hanging there ready to go, but I just need to do it!  I heard a great quote once, "What would you do if you weren't afraid?".   I've seen the customs on there and they go for $150 - $200!  Thanks for the post, maybe I just need to jump in and do it!

Nat

nickerbokker

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2005, 10:57:28 am »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO

I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE NAT CREATIONS!

damn

Offline new2saints

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2005, 02:19:29 pm »
YUP, JUST DO IT!!!!
I am a SAHM and have been playing around with Ebay since Christmas.  I would really like to get into it even more.  Mostly I have been selling vintage clothing that I find at Goodwill, garage sales, and thrift stores.  Most of the time I make some money on them.  It is really fun and easy to do.  I would like to quit babysitting and do that full time, but I am chicken to "take the plunge and do it"  I don't have as many kids this summer, so I am going to try and get into more and see if I can make a go of it before fall and the kids come again.  I sold the clothes my kids had outgrown in lots and they went really well. 
I think you should just try it and see what happens.  Let me know your Ebay name and maybe I could bid on them :)  Good luck!

new2saints

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2005, 02:54:04 pm »
You've got your chat room girls! Just give me a day as the idea I've got might take a few hours.

Michael~

nickerbokker

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2005, 02:54:32 pm »
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH THANKSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSS