Author Topic: Ready for Class?  (Read 1546 times)

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Ready for Class?
« on: September 10, 2005, 10:51:00 am »
This is just so funny I had to tell you guys before we leave to Petsmart class.  My time is off today, I looked at the clock at 11:00 and for some reason I read 12:00. So I rush to get Sugar Bear and Dixie Darlin ready for class, brush clean ears and teeth, baby power.  Somehow they know when it is Saturday class, I guess because we do not go to work first thing.  So then I see that is is 11:30 and not 12: 30 and tell them we have to wait.  Dixie keeps going out the dog door and barking by the back of the SUV and Sugar Bear keeping running outside and then back to the door to bark at me.  I guess they think they are late for class. So we are going to leave early and just walk around in the store before class.  Does that make you feel loved teacher Amber? 

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Anakalia

Re: Ready for Class?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2005, 12:32:41 pm »
LOL!!  That's so funny, they were ready to go!!  I've had many times where I look at the clock and my mind registers it as another time.  Then when I realize what time it actually is I feel like such a dumb@$$. lol

Andi

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Ready for Class?
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2005, 12:41:41 pm »
I've done that same kind of thing!...That's funny!...I often get sidetracked trying to get out the door & when Samson & Pippin have collars on & they know we are leaving &Iforgot yet another thing to do before we leave they will follow me around, very concerned that mommy might have forgot we are going bye-bye!...lol!