Author Topic: Newbie to this  (Read 8374 times)

marypyrs

Re: Newbie to this
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 03:21:06 am »
Maybe my horses are weird but I swear that  NONE of the fly spray stuff i've ever used works longer than 15 minutes!!!!

I was thinking about this today as I applied Wipe to my horses for the first time this season. That's what I've used for more years than I choose to remember. NOT the spray on. The old fashioned "wipe on" Wipe. And Farnam Swat ointment around the face, ears, chest, and feet. They actually line up for their "treatment". Then dance off to pasture.

The only thing I ever use on the dogs is Avon Skin So Soft applied VERY lightly with a soft cloth.

I have also been purchasing the Fly Predators from Spalding for the last three years.
(Two days ago I woke to snow on the ground. Today - flies!) :'(

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2007, 04:59:46 am »
I cant believe I missed this post! 

TANYA and I WENT TO COLLEGE TOGETHER!!!!!!! 

I haven't seen her in about 12 yrs (OK, now I'm dating us - sorry!  LOL!)  But its just so cool to see you here!!!!!!

Welcome to BPO!!!!!!!!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 04:27:53 am »
welcome to BPO! u r going to have so much fun here! your girl sounds beautiful cant wait to see pictures!!! ( bpo gets a little picture happy)
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

chaosndestruction

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 11:43:06 pm »
Now that you mention it when we used wipes one summer it did seem to work a lot better! I know my horses line up when I forget to put their fly masks on in the morning, they'll actually come running up to me to get their masks on!