Author Topic: Grace got a case of the Zoomies  (Read 3897 times)

lins_saving_grace

Grace got a case of the Zoomies
« on: November 15, 2006, 08:26:49 pm »
I sprayed ear cleaner in her ears last night and you'd a thought it was liquid fire. 
she was running around like her brain was burning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWObPigdNnA
hang on.  this one isn't working. it is now though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io9ZwW0wAiI
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 08:31:25 pm by lins_saving_grace »

EllieAndBlu

Re: Grace got a case of the Zoomies
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 11:11:01 pm »
OMG - that is too funny! It looks like she just couldn't contain her "excitement" for the cool, fresh feeling in her ear... lol

She is just too cute - I loved hearing her "grumbles!"
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 11:20:16 pm by EllieAndBlu »

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 11:17:25 pm »
Awww looked like she was having a temper tantrum. lol  Something tells me she wasn't fond of the ear cleaner!  ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 12:19:54 am »
OMG - that is too funny! It looks like she just couldn't contain her "excitement" for the cool, fresh feeling in her ear... lol

She is just too cute - I loved hearing her "grumbles!"

She loves to grumble. :)  thanks.  and she's full of excitement.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 12:20:38 am »
Awww looked like she was having a temper tantrum. lol  Something tells me she wasn't fond of the ear cleaner!  ;D

Just like her momma when she was a kid.  :) 

Kirsti

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 12:28:59 am »
HAAHAA! Grace sure doesn't look to happy about the ear cleaning.... great video though!  ;D
You hav such cute girls!
~K

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 12:14:04 am »
Haha, that's so funny. We tried to clean Rosie's ears with cotton swabs once and we could hardly put the thing in before she starts violently shaking her head. Needless to say she didn't like it. So now we're using traditional cotton balls and rubbing alcohol. Strangely enough, she enjoys it and nearly falls asleep when I clean her ears.
Rosie - Newfoundland

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 12:20:28 am »
Haha, that's so funny. We tried to clean Rosie's ears with cotton swabs once and we could hardly put the thing in before she starts violently shaking her head. Needless to say she didn't like it. So now we're using traditional cotton balls and rubbing alcohol. Strangely enough, she enjoys it and nearly falls asleep when I clean her ears.
Gracie has a mild yeast infection in her ears and actually LOVES when I put the medicine in them.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with  the ear massage she gets though.   ;) Cute video.  Thanks for the smile.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline lil_princess724

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 08:12:22 am »
maybe it is a rotty thing. bailey gets the zoomies all the time. whata nice momy u r letting her on the couch, bailey can only have her zoomies on the floor. but she does the same thing. and she has been having terriable ear problems. bailey send her love.
Cassandra
        Bailey's mom