Author Topic: Just call me Betty Crocker...I'll answer to Martha Stewart also!...lol!  (Read 3125 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Today I scrubbed toilets, thouroughly cleaned the tub & shower doors, groomed Samson & Pippin within every inch of their lives, did laundry & actually folded it & put it away, vacummed, cleaned the garage, took down light fixtures & the fixtures for my chandiliers & washed them, dusted, clipped 4 cats nails, made a roast with carrots, potatoes, salad, & dinner rolls for supper, & made a homemade cake with homemade carmel frosting...I did my normal critter care, picking up & mothering...I also spent time really enjoying my kids & dogs!...I have validated myself as a wife & mother today...THANK GOD that validation will last for me for at least 6 months!..lol!

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
Re: Just call me Betty Crocker...I'll answer to Martha Stewart also!...lol!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 10:18:45 pm »
lol - that is so great...i have been in my jammies all day on the couch watch old movies and being on BPO..I have validated myself as the most supreme couch potato  which will hold me over till tomarrow....lo l
No tomarrow will be my domestic goddess day - I hope!!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 10:26:13 pm »
Gyps,

I put a curse on you.   Heaven help you if Keith sees this post.

Tina

Or Chris....... ;D Tina we have to have a plan ready to go, if should God forbid our hubbies read this....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 10:31:49 pm »
If your hubby's should read this please let them know I am a raving bitchy couch potatoe most of the time...well more than most..like 97% of the time!!...Every once in awhile I can't stand myself anymore if I don't do things like this!!...The good thing is I can site today as a reason for my existance for a really long time!...see, if you don't do it much your family will REALLY remember it!...lol! :D

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 10:35:17 pm »
lol good point Gyps..... maybe I should have a cleaning day tomorrow  ::) naaaaaa I am sure if I wait some more theyll remember it even better hehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

GR8DAME

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 06:23:47 am »
Have you ever heard of "clean tank syndrome"? That's when you remove too much water from your fish tank in a cleaning and all of your fish go into shock and can die... Well I've bull*&^%%$# everyone here into thinking you can get "clean house syndrome". Now repeat after me...Dust is good, dust is our freind. Even dust bunnies deserve to live and be free...'

LOL Not the brightest crayons in the box over here! :D
Stella

GR8DAME

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2005, 06:29:19 am »
made a roast with carrots, potatoes, salad, & dinner rolls for supper, & made a homemade cake with homemade carmel frosting...
BTW, Please send your leftovers to Illinois. I'm not proud.
Stella

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2005, 08:12:45 am »
Clean tank syndrom...lol!...Believe me I also think dust bunnies should get to live!...Yeserday was unusual for me to say the least...I don't know what got into me except that I got my hubby & kids doing  few things while I was working & I didn't want it to stop!...lol!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2005, 09:31:31 am »
Wow if I did something like that my husband would ask what I want. LOL! Good job gyps. I so proud of you. I'm only on BPO now because my hubby is mowing the lawn. Will have to go when he gets done. Have to make up for a misunderstandi ng this morning. Hence why he's mowing the lawn.

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2005, 09:19:57 pm »
Us guys stick together, I'm calling your husbands now!