Author Topic: What a weekend! I met Buki neener neener!!!!!!!!(lots of awesome pics)  (Read 2402 times)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Well, Friday, darcy and i took the long drive to Welland, for the bull terrier show on Saturday. Since we got there way early, we visited with Liz at work for a bit, went to see Iron Man, and visited with Liz more more more! she Brought her GORGEOUS Kabuki to visit with us. and Oh My God- i am in love more than ever!  the next day, was the BT show. oh wow. i was in heaven- so many bullies. it was great. lots of great people too.  after the show, we, again, met up with Liz (and her hubby, Jamie), we went out to M.T. Bellies for supper, and we all  coaxed Jamie into buying the belly burster (or something like that). its a burger with like 2lbs of Hamburger meat, 1/2lb bacon, 1/4lbs cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles. and a HUGE side of fries. the thing is, they time you 1hr to finish EVERYTHING on your plate, by yourself. if you do it, the burger is free. if not its a 35$ plate of food... OUCH. now why the heck we'd get him to order a 35$  burger, to try to finish, when he can order a 10$ normal burger and it only be 10$... No Clue! but he did it, and --- HE ATE IT ALL. got a free shirt, which is uggo!!!! then we drove around cause jamie made us late for a movie we were going to go see- so we drove around for a while... went back to our hotel, and they brought Kabuki again. man oh man do i love that little kitty.. the next day (sunday) we went to the all breed show. and didnt really stay cause we had to get going. i took a few pix  from the working group. thats it. had a 7hr drive a head of us... ok. enough of the chatting. heres some pix...

i love the way she is sitting/sleeping

Bullies

M.T Bellies

"you HAVE to finish that burger Jamie"

The Last Bite

the ugly shirt

More Kabuki

the boys vegging

the dog show

Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
lol i know, i cant believe he ate it. gross.
Anyways, it was so much fun hanging out- we'll be there for Woofstock. yay!!!!! see u then. u guys are awesome ;) (and definately NOT morons  ;D)
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Awesome pics!!  I can't believe he ate that whole burger!!  Sounds like ya'll had a good time.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Nicole

HAHAHAHAHHAHHA HAHHA! Jaime cracks me up.

Awesome pics. I'm totally jealous. I wanna visit Liz and Jaime, too. :(

Maybe I'll make Woofstock this year. When is it, Liz?

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
It was so much fun. We didn't show Jigsaw, i really do wish i had brought her though. next year!!!! it was just a weekend darcy and i needed for ourselfs, no dogs, no internet- you know- its nice to have that every once in a while ;)

Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
hey wher is that show? I recognize the woman with the mastiff.....wa s that a beowulf mastiff?

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Yes that was Beowulf mastiffs. at least, thats what the van said  :D

Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Glad you had a good time.  Loved all the pics.  I gotta say that Kabuki is growing on me.  She's a cutie.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Great pix.  Sounds like a fun time was had by all.
You gotta love that Kabuki.  too cute!
I can't believe Jamie ate that entire plate of food.  :o  I hope he didn't get sick later.