Author Topic: Sanity update  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Sanity update
« on: September 08, 2005, 10:03:19 pm »
Today the dad/husband came by he said "I'm sorry my wife and daughter are so retarded"  I swear those were his exact words.  I told him why he was upset, he understood, then right when he was about to say godbye, he said "If you could though, could you try to stop him from pooping in my side yard?"  "What?"  Sanity's been on the run, he can't poop in this guy's side yard.  So he goes to show me and I start laughing.  "That can't be his poop that's too small!"  "What do you mean?  That's huge, ony your dog can poop that big!"  "Do you want to see a Dane poop?"  I go find one of Sanity's which is easily 4 times the size of the one in the yard.  He looks at it a minute and says "I think we need to DNA test it to find out what's knocking over my garbage....... ."
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Rocky's 'Rents

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Sanity update
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 10:10:36 pm »
Sounds like he knew they were definately in the wrong. From the tone of your post he seems like a decent guy, even if he was wrong about the "Phantom Pooper" :o To bad none of his genes seemed to be passed on to his kid!!!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 10:13:43 pm »
That's cool...Glad he offered the olive branch!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 11:09:21 pm »
That was nice of the husband/dad to apologize, especially since he wasn't even directly involved in the inicident.

I would have liked to see the look on his face when you said the poop was too small.  He obviously thought it was pretty big........... .lol   :D

GR8DAME

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2005, 07:13:12 am »
Glad that someone in that house has a little class. I'm sure it's a load off of your mind , to have him at least acknowledge some responcibility for the melee. Hope that this means things are on an upswing for you. Stella

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2005, 08:48:26 am »
Ang - sounds like it will all work out fine and it was very nice of the neighbor man to come over and apologize....  very cute about the poop deal though.  Hopefully he will find his phantom pooper (love that title)...

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2005, 09:06:07 am »
That's great, I feel better now! I hope you do! Even if it wasn't the mom who apologized, she's probably too embarassed. That man sounds like a decent guy and a good person to have on your side. I can just see you leading this guy to a gigantic pile of Great Dane poo!!!!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2005, 07:24:08 pm »
I am glad that you were able to resolve things with them amicably. What a load off your mind that must be :)
RIP former BPO