Mastiffs > Rare Breed Mastiff Pictures

Lucian at the Bar

<< < (2/5) > >>

Gevaudan_Jo:
i really love this little guy. you are so lucky to have such a sweetie like him in your life. and im so glad that everyone all around loves him too. But how can people mistake that cute face for a sharpei? haha silly foolish people! LOL

2Criminals:
Super cute, where do you live that you can bring him to the bar? I'm jealous on that one, seeing as i work in a bar. If anyone is making you the "i'm not a shar-pei t-shirt (duh)" could i have one that says "i'm not a pitbull".

Gevaudan_Jo:

--- Quote from: MeandPhelan on April 08, 2007, 05:55:45 am --- If anyone is making you the "i'm not a shar-pei t-shirt (duh)" could i have one that says "i'm not a pitbull".

--- End quote ---
ME TOO PLEASE hahaha Zero is called Pit Bull every time i have him out... Jigsaw is more "Don cherry dog" or "Spuds MacKenzie" but not zero, ironicly, they are the same breed-  people are just ignorant

MommaBear:
Lucian looks like he is hamming it up at the bar. What a cutie!

Brownis15:
SO CUTE!! I hear ya on the t-shirt thing. Is that a long haired chihuahua!? NO!!! Someone the other day asked me if Atlas was a wolf, which isnt too bad, but still. Why dont people ASK what breed is that? Instead of guessing?

He is so freakin cute.  :)Kisses from me :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version