Author Topic: Bear and I are moving on....  (Read 6348 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Bear and I are moving on....
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 02:12:14 pm »
I'm sorry to hear you are going through this but you two will be just fine. I bet Bear will help you through all of the rough spots.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
Re: Bear and I are moving on....UPDATED
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 12:41:38 am »
So he has another girlfriend  >:(  >:( We broke up like 2 weeks ago..he claims they got together a week ago...YEAH RIGHT!! We were together over ten years and he doesn't understand why I am not happy he is moving on!! UGH UGH UGH!! His visitation with Bear is officially OVER. He has only come to see her once in the two weeks anyway..too busy with the new gf I guess. I am disappointed/angry/sad and a little empty  :'(

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 08:01:17 am »
It is the testosterone disease, it strikes the nice guys and turns them bad. The only way to fix the problem is to neuter them!!!  ::) I swear there are so many men that are all the same.  I saw this thing on TV that was about sex differences in men and women.  It was saying that the man mind is like a lite switch..on and off.... the womans mind and body is like a computer mother board.  We have a lot more in our minds, our body's and our minds are connected, where in the male, the mind and body are separated.  Like i said in my other post, things happen for a reason, and karma will shoot him in the foot. Just wait, and then you can gloat.

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 10:48:23 am »
you know ...walking down the street i am sure that Bear will be a guy magnet...lol.. ...my sister wants to walk my two so she can catch a date...(granted i would never let her... she is the one with that jacka** boyfriend...Jo sh... i am sure you may remember the postings i had about him!!

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2008, 10:58:49 am »
Haha yes Bear and I will be cruising the beach and dog parks!

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 11:58:54 am »
It's really hard I know, especially when you find out that the jerk you thought you loved is a slime ball.  Just remember that you are better off, you've got Bear and he doesn't, and that's the way it's going to stay.  ;)  Take it nice and slow, you've got all the time in the world now to meet new people, and you never know where you're going to find the next Mr. Right, or even Mr. Right Now.  ;) ;)

Congrats on getting to stay in the house, what I'd do is a little bit of redecorating!  Splash a little color on those old walls of yours, buy a throw rug, change your window dressings around, maybe go to Ikea, or even an outdoor market for some funky new/old furniture.  You'd be surprised how much that'll make you feel better about everything!
My Sponsership page for my very first race!