Author Topic: The 3 Amigos  (Read 2613 times)

Blair

The 3 Amigos
« on: March 10, 2006, 02:18:51 pm »
I got some pictures of my 3 handsome boys  :) They are getting along as good as they will I think LOL Grey wants to play with Smudge and Zeus is just becoming a grumpy ole boy.

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: The 3 Amigos
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 02:26:21 pm »
Grey looks so unimpressed by Smudge's attempts at viciousness in the middle picture.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 02:29:03 pm »
those are so cute!  I love that one of Grey looking at Smudge on the couch.  ALmost like Smudge is like: "I'll come up to your level."
and the one with all three of them in a circle with Grey offering Smudge the toy.  :) 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 02:29:41 pm by lins_saving_grace »

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 02:30:12 pm »
I just love your boys - they are so handsome with such personality!

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 02:31:40 pm »
OH SMUDGEY FUDGEY!!  I have missed seeing pictures of you!  I like the picture of you standing up so you are bigger than your brother!   

Misssa Gaaay (that is how I always hear it in my head when I read it now!)and Zeus...I am so proud of you being nice to your new brother!  You boys look as handsome as ever!! 
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Blair

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 02:32:07 pm »
Grey refuses to lay on the couch with Smudge. Even if Grey is already laying on the couch and smudge climbs up on it, Grey will get off as soon as smudge gets on  ::) I think Smudge knows that too, cause he gets on the couch to get away from the big boys  :D But other then that I am very happy with how they are getting along. They were really playing last night, I had to pick up Smudge to calm him down lol

Blair

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 02:33:45 pm »

Misssa Gaaay (that is how I always hear it in my head when I read it now!)

Thats what my friend calls him all the time LOL

Kiahpyr

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 02:48:56 pm »
I'm glad to hear they're getting along. The pictures are so cute! I love the last picture of Smudge!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2006, 03:46:00 pm »
I'm so glad to see they are all getting along and actually playing together (as best they can  :D )

It just took some time.  Was it Grey who didn't like Smudge when he first arrived?  That's great to see he has accepted Smudge into his home.

Blair

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 03:47:23 pm »

It just took some time.  Was it Grey who didn't like Smudge when he first arrived?  That's great to see he has accepted Smudge into his home.

Yes Grey wanted nothing to do with Smudge at first, he would growl at him and wouldnt even look at him. Now he follows Smudge around the house tring to get him to play with him lol  :D

rickysmom1

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 07:24:57 pm »
Man Smudge is the cutest Chihuahua I have ever seen. Even my mom, who is not a chihuahua lover, LOVES him. Where, oh where can I get a Smudge look-a-like. LOL  ;D