Author Topic: List of Poisonous plants  (Read 3217 times)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
List of Poisonous plants
« on: September 01, 2007, 06:35:18 pm »
So I've got alot of houseplants that my dogs just LOVE to get into and dig in the pots and eat the leaves.  So I've been looking for information on what plants are dangerous, and I've found a fantastic list of all the poisonous plants to dogs; so I thought I'd share it with all of you!  I think it's pretty complete, and I know I'll be moving certain plants out of my puppers' reach as soon as I get home from work.

http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/information/atozofdogs/p/poisonoussubstances/poisonousplants/
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: List of Poisonous plants
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 06:53:26 pm »
What a looooong list!!! I have about 30 plants myself but thankfully Lily had never been interested in any foliage  ;D
Great info! Thanks
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: List of Poisonous plants
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 08:11:47 pm »
What a looooong list!!! I have about 30 plants myself but thankfully Lily had never been interested in any foliage  ;D
Great info! Thanks
There are alot of plants in the list that I never would have even thought about.  Like Ivy, it's everywhere.  And Naja loves taking naps in the ivy at my dads place.  Or Peace Lilys, I have tons of those, they are one of my favorites, but apparently very much not good for the pupps.
My Sponsership page for my very first race!