Author Topic: Going a little insane here.......  (Read 9301 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Going a little insane here.......
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2005, 11:20:52 pm »
It is 1.20 am here, and the girls are still going strong, telling me it is summer break and they are 13!!!! LMAO, almost grown up right.....

I may just take you up on your offer, if they are not in bed by two am you may just get a call hehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2005, 11:23:46 pm »
oh they old days.  i remember when i turned 13 and into an "adult".  i also remember getting to go to the mall by mylsef, my gosh was i grown up then, and straight to the candy store i went lmao!

im fine with the birds and the bees talk.  never got one from mom, she still doesn't think i know what is going on lmao (shes very naive)...so i would love to make one up myself!  it would light up my night lamo!

nickerbokker

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2005, 11:25:11 pm »
FYI, if i was one of their mothers i would kill you !!!!!!

run marit run!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2005, 11:27:44 pm »
They are too funny, everything they want to do or wear and I say nope.... they tell me just how not hip I am and how "in" what they want to do or wear is, just me who have absolutely no idea about it haha.

They think skirts that just bearly cover their butts are okay to walk out with, I said nope.... not cool, and voila, I turned into the most uninformed mother ever LMAO.

I cant wait to hear your birds and bees story, Malin didnt like my version thats for sure. Can I help I am not shy lol.....

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2005, 11:38:38 pm »
we will do a conference call over the speaker pohone.....mak e sure there are bananas and popsicles in the house

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2005, 11:46:42 pm »
we will do a conference call over the speaker pohone.....mak e sure there are bananas and popsicles in the house

HAHAHAHAHAHA I will put that on my list, should we get some condoms too? Speaking of them, okay just had to go check so this is an off topic thread hehe. I got some complications from the pills, so well we have them in my drawer. One day Jennifer came out with one and dragged the helium tank behind her, asking me to "blow it up" Need I tell you that, we no longer keep them there LMAO

Marit

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2005, 11:48:40 pm »
oh CUMMON!  girls need to know what they are getting themselves into!  it's about protecting yourself really.
Yea Nicks but do you have to tell them about the chains & whips?...LOL!

nickerbokker

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2005, 11:48:58 pm »
LMAO!  THAT IS BY FAR, ONE OF THE BEST CONDOM STORIES I HAVE HEARD TO DATE! 

I CAN TOTALLY PICTURE A LITTLE TODDLER IN HER ONZIES WITH A TEDDY BEAR IN ONE HAND, AND LUGGING A TANK WITH ATTACHED"BALLOON" BEHIND HER!  OMG

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2005, 11:53:01 pm »
I felt like a darn bad mama let me tell you hehe, but I also had a haaaard time not to crack up. Jennifer is starting school after summer, I cant wait to get the phone calls from the teachers asking about all kinds of stuff she will be telling them hehe

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2005, 11:59:50 pm »
i think its good you are so open with your kids!  they need it these days!  the good and the bad!  but most importantly, the trust you are building with them.  i still dont ahve that with my mom, im 20, and dont think i ever will. 

the night of my sisters wedding, she is 26, my mom brought up the subject of if there was anything she needed to know.  stacy lost it laughing.  that is how i was brought up....with a mom who thought if she didn't talk about it, we wouldn't know what it was.  it backfired.  when kids are curious, they will "do" anything.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2005, 12:11:01 am »
yeah, thats what I figure. everything that is hysh hysh they will without a doubt get curious about and try out.

I have told Malin, that if and when she thinks she is at a point where she has a boyfriend and are concidering sex. I want her to come to me, there is nothing I can do to make her not to, if that is what she chooses, all I can do is to try and make her see the pros and cons and give her enough information so she can make an educated decision. And to let her know that, no matter what she does, to always come to me, and at least be sure to help her to be safe.

It is sad that you dont have a good relationship with your mom nicki..... I lost my mom about 8 years ago, and I might be grown up and have my own children but I sooooo miss her and the great relationship we had.

Marit