Author Topic: i have bad news...please dont ban me....PLEASE!  (Read 17499 times)

nickerbokker

i have bad news...please dont ban me....PLEASE!
« on: July 21, 2005, 09:41:55 pm »
it's happened.  i never dreamed in a million years it would happen, but it has.  i have had nightmares about this day for years and tried everything to prevent it....but just one hour ago, my life got turned upside down.  bpo people, i played with a cherwhaha, and i fell in love!  she is a little chocolate cherwhaha that wears leopard skin sweaters, and looks like a giant rat, with eyes that are poking out of her alien shaped head in the nastiest way, and i picked her up and my heart melted!  she was like a hamster!  i am getting a cherwhaha.  dont ban me  :o

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
Re: i have bad news...please dont ban me....PLEASE!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 09:53:33 pm »
grrrrrrr... A barking rat!

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 10:02:17 pm »
LOL Barking rat that is tooo funny
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 10:06:13 pm »
LOL Nicks!!!...I am currently sitting for two miniature Chihuahuas here at my house until Sunday...I make alot of noise about them being obnoxious little rats but truth be told, I kind of like Cocoa & Buddy :-[ LOL!...Samson loves them but they are plain mean to him...He had one hanging from his lip one day & was trying to shake it off when I used to watch them full time...Sammy also thinks they make great squeeky toys & when they won't play nice he'll step on them just enough to get the desired noise from them..let them up & do it again...Bad of me I know but he's not hurting them & they are SO nasty to him...lol...Th e Chis I sit for are 3.4 lbs. & 4.2 lbs...I call them the big Chis & the little Chis...My neighbor calls them Taco & Bell...lol!...What's really sad is they bred Cocoa to Buddy & are getting rid fo Buddy because "I just know I'll fall in with one of Cocoa's puppies"...GRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRR R!!!...The sadder thing is Buddy is a much sweeter rat...uuuummmm ...I mean dog...lol...I like having them to visit but I really wouldn't want to own one. :)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 10:54:25 pm »
Oh No!!! The world is coming to an end!!!!! The idea of moving must be making you mad woman!!!!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 11:05:47 pm »
OHHHHHHHHH *sweat drops* OHHHHHHH *stomach cramps* AHHHHHHHH *feeling a knife stab in back* WHAT ARE YOU THINKING GIRL......... A MECHIHAN MOJO!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha ha

Just kidding I am sure they are super, and it will be sooooo convenient for you too, since you already have a pic for the avatar HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yahhhh you need to come to NC, my dogs would absolutely love to have a living doll to play with  ::)

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 11:06:05 pm »
Submitted for your approval...A young woman in a well known city loves the big dogs...She lives, sleeps, eat, breaths her two big dogs dumb & dumber...One day when out for a stroll she comes across your typical domestic dog breed rat...Though everything within her screams "DON'T DO IT"! & it violates her every instinct & norm the world begins to spin & she enters a new realm of reality...She falls in love with a CHIHUAHUA...Yo u have now entered the Nicker Zone.

nickerbokker

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 11:11:25 pm »
lalallalallala llalalallalall alllalallalala lallala

GR8DAME

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 07:06:06 am »
Another casualty to the LSPO's---Lap-sized puntable objects.
Hey Nic, if you see Rod Serling in the Nicker-zone, say hi for me. He was a hottie when he was young in a white-bread 50's kinda way. (Yes I am old)
Stella

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2005, 08:43:53 am »
Can we call you Paris now?  Drake makes piles bigger than that dog!  I guess it's a female thing, I see lots of women now walking around with their homely little dogs under their arms.  Different strokes for different folks, but those dogs are worthless.  They're purely companion dogs that can't protect you and serve no practical purposes.  I'm sure there's going to be hundreds of those yapping rats at Dog Days at Giants Stadium Aug. 6th.  But I won't be a hater......
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 08:45:32 am by Newf Lover »
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2005, 10:29:50 am »
Bad Mojo! LOL.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2005, 10:51:09 am »
Can we call you Paris now?  Drake makes piles bigger than that dog!  I guess it's a female thing, I see lots of women now walking around with their homely little dogs under their arms.  Different strokes for different folks, but those dogs are worthless.  They're purely companion dogs that can't protect you and serve no practical purposes.  I'm sure there's going to be hundreds of those yapping rats at Dog Days at Giants Stadium Aug. 6th.  But I won't be a hater......
Now Newf Lover, all life has a purpose...I am sitting for 2 mini chis right now & if Samson steps on them with just the right amount of pressure they make wonderful squeeky toys for him!...lol...I know I'm awful!...Seriously though, even companion pups serve a purpose...They  are therapuetic... .Good for the mind, heart & soul! :)

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2005, 11:01:53 am »
I'm not a hater, I love all animals, but I just see those types of dogs being used for "trendy" puposes, which were started by a certain worthless Hotel fortune heiress.

We bring Drake most places too, but it's because there's no reason to leave him at home.  We took him to a local brewery last night to eat dinner and there was a lady who had a little yippy dog there too.  People kept coming over to us to pour love and affection on Drake which was great.  They walked by the other lady and most of them just snickered at her dog and walked on.  There's a dog for everybody I guess and if you like lap dogs, that's your perogative.  You can't fault someone who likes little dogs, just like you can't fault someone for preferring anchovies on their pizza.  YUCK!!!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 11:03:50 am by Newf Lover »
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2005, 11:22:13 am »
I'm not a hater, I love all animals, but I just see those types of dogs being used for "trendy" puposes, which were started by a certain worthless Hotel fortune heiress.

We bring Drake most places too, but it's because there's no reason to leave him at home.  We took him to a local brewery last night to eat dinner and there was a lady who had a little yippy dog there too.  People kept coming over to us to pour love and affection on Drake which was great.  They walked by the other lady and most of them just snickered at her dog and walked on.  There's a dog for everybody I guess and if you like lap dogs, that's your perogative.  You can't fault someone who likes little dogs, just like you can't fault someone for preferring anchovies on their pizza.  YUCK!!!
LOL! I like sauerkraut, Canadian bacon & pineapple on my pizza...Not for everyone....I love all animals too but I would never own a dog that small...When I sit for the mini chis my kids enjoy dressing them up, pushing them around in the stroller, & lets not forget for a minute Chihuahua races in the kitchen...very entertaining.. .lol!...But, My Sammy & the Pyr breed is my heart!...Like my hubby said when I was trying to choose a breed of dog, "Baby, if your gonna get a dog make it count"!...My hubby is a very wise man! ;) ;D

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2005, 11:31:01 am »
Now Newf Lover, all life has a purpose...I am sitting for 2 mini chis right now & if Samson steps on them with just the right amount of pressure they make wonderful squeeky toys for him!
Ahhh, that is the funniest thing I've heard all day.  
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*