Author Topic: i have bad news...please dont ban me....PLEASE!  (Read 17493 times)

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
Re: i have bad news...please dont ban me....PLEASE!
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 11:50:55 am »

LOL! I like sauerkraut, Canadian bacon & pineapple on my pizza...Not for everyone....

I like anchovies but I think their saltiness takes over the whole flavor of the pizza.  Dipping Pizza in Ranch Dressing or Honey is really good. I love Hawaiian Pizza, my wife got me to love it after years of wrinkling my nose in disgust, but putting Saurkraut on it?  Hmmmm...  I don't know about that but hey, I'll try anything once.  I like things like Corned Beef Hash, Escargot, Absinthe, Blood Sausage, Dinty Moore Stew, Caviar, Bell Peppers, Cisco, Goat Cheese, Rocky Mountain Oysters and many other things a lot of people gag thinking about.  

I still can't stomach Raw Oysters and we live in one of the biggest Oyster producing areas on the West Coast.  It's a texture thing I guess and the fact sea lice are scurring in and out of the shell while you're trying to pry it open to slurp out the slimy, ocean water infused innards.  Hard boiled eggs, Deviled eggs, Prepackaged Sandwiches and Organ Meats are off my culinary list as well.  YUCK!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 11:53:27 am by Newf Lover »
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2005, 12:03:12 pm »

LOL! I like sauerkraut, Canadian bacon & pineapple on my pizza...Not for everyone....

I like anchovies but I think their saltiness takes over the whole flavor of the pizza.  Dipping Pizza in Ranch Dressing or Honey is really good. I love Hawaiian Pizza, my wife got me to love it after years of wrinkling my nose in disgust, but putting Saurkraut on it?  Hmmmm...  I don't know about that but hey, I'll try anything once.  I like things like Corned Beef Hash, Escargot, Absinthe, Blood Sausage, Dinty Moore Stew, Caviar, Bell Peppers, Cisco, Goat Cheese, Rocky Mountain Oysters and many other things a lot of people gag thinking about.  

I still can't stomach Raw Oysters and we live in one of the biggest Oyster producing areas on the West Coast.  It's a texture thing I guess and the fact sea lice are scurring in and out of the shell while you're trying to pry it open to slurp out the slimy, ocean water infused innards.  Hard boiled eggs, Deviled eggs, Prepackaged Sandwiches and Organ Meats are off my culinary list as well.  YUCK!
Newf Lover, Try the Hawaiian pizza with the kraut added..It's the sweet & sour taste with the pineapple...mm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm m!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2005, 12:05:18 pm »

Newf Lover..... I am still gagging here, I read the unmentionable the ohhhhh how can I type it without having to run to the bathroom, the ohhhhhh the bl..d saus... oohhhhhhh aweeewwwww I did it. Nothing in this world could make me eat it, hold a gun to my head, I still couldnt.

I do like caviar though, I dont like anchovies not on pizza though, but in something we in sweden call Jansons temptation, real good.  And I like my own deviled eggs, THE BEST hehe, other than that I dont really eat eggs, unless they are incorp. in the cooking, or baking.

I love all kinds of veggies though, I can boil brussel sprouts have them in the fridge and snack on them, mmmmmm that totally grosses a lot of people out. I also am a big salmon lover, well fish lover all over. Hmmmm funny how this made it into a food thread lol

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2005, 12:08:27 pm »
Now I'm hungry....pork roast with saurkraut! mmmmm.  Salmon is great if done right.  mmmmmm but deviled eggs...altough tastey...make me toot. 

nickerbokker

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2005, 12:16:20 pm »
Ohhhhh and yep..... both Heras and Galahads piles are bigger, I am sure a mojo would fit in my pooper scooper lol, maybe that is how nicker will carry her mojo around, she would look sooooo much cooler with a pooper scooper than with a hand bag for her dog

Marit

no dear....im going to buy a saddle and strap it to angus, and he'll carry around his little sister for me!  angus will be like an elephant to her!  ahhh! lol

pretty much, here's the scoop....im going to buy a 10 gallon tank, put in woodchips and a waterbottle, and call her what she is, a large hamster.  when i want to play, i'll put her in one of those little balls and let her run around....then the only harm angus can do to her is spinning it a little too fast.....and when we take her with us, she'll be in the saddle.  it's the best of both worlds LMAO

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2005, 12:20:50 pm »
Ohhhhhh dang..... I was soooo looking forward to see a mojo in a pooper scooper lol.... But the hamster ball is good too, I have a couple if you want them hehe, the one for the "pig" is probably tooooooo big but the hamster one should work lol....

Are you planning on a western style saddle or an english one? I think a mojo would look best with a western style mind you Wangus might want her on an english, that way she has nothing to hold onto and might slide down, when he gets peckish he just shakes his body and voila down comes a snack hehe

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2005, 12:23:57 pm »
just for that....it's western for sure LMAO.  she'll also wear a vest and a cowgirl hat!  i'll give angus the head gear with beads on it ike elephants in the circus....and me and cody can watch and laugh! 

oh im so excited!

and yes, i think the hamster ball will be perfect sized lol!  you know my addy...i expect it by next week!  have any pink?

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2005, 12:27:23 pm »
You going to stuff food in his cheeks and everything?

nickerbokker

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2005, 12:28:16 pm »
OH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!  MY STUPID HAMSTERS ALWAYS DID THAT...THEN THEY WOULD SPIT IT OUT ON MY BED WHILE I WAST RYING TO PLAY WITH WITH LOL

of course i will!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2005, 12:30:30 pm »
I had a ton of hamsters as a kid.  We decided once to let them eat an ice poppy thingy....and when it went into the cheeks...it melted and the poor hamster was like..."hey...what's with the blue crud leaking from my face?"

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2005, 12:42:45 pm »
Hmmmm I may actually have a pink, I have to ask Malin to go to the storage and find it hehe. And ohhhhh please just give me the size and I will make her the vest, a real hip one. I was thinking like the hippie style, I think a mojo need a hippie vest hehe

And if she refuses to have food in her cheaks, you just use ducktape, so she cant spit lol....... Hmmmm did that sound like mojo abuse lol

Marit

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2005, 12:45:38 pm »
I don't really have anything to add to this, but you guys are KILLING ME!  LMAO!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2005, 05:25:26 pm »
K...So I show my hubby this thread...He reads it all over my shoulder & at the end of the posts his only comment is (& very matter fo factly) , "I bet I could throw a Chihuahua through a tire swing from 30 feet"...ROTFLMAO!!!...THIS is what I have to work with people!!!!...& it's a little scary because I am sitting for the two mini chis...We don't have a tire swing though...yet. MWWWWHHHHAAAAA AAAAAAAA (EVIL LAUGH)

nickerbokker

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2005, 05:41:12 pm »
LMAO!  THIS IS WHY I LOVE BOYS!  YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO COME OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS!  THEY ARE SOOO DAMN RANDOM!

nickerbokker

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2005, 05:41:43 pm »
i bet you have a swing by tomorrow night!

run chers run!