Author Topic: The Grey's Anatomy Saga  (Read 13907 times)

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
Re: The Grey's Anatomy Saga
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2006, 03:15:41 pm »
you're laughing but i see no running yet.   :D ;D  :-*
NICKI

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2006, 03:17:26 pm »
you're laughing but i see no running yet.   :D ;D  :-*
Maybe he has a twin brother and we won't have to fight over him or worse...share him.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2006, 03:21:13 pm »
while you two are fighting over George... I can swoop right in and get me some McDreamy!!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2006, 03:22:10 pm »
while you two are fighting over George... I can swoop right in and get me some McDreamy!!!

;D it doesn't seem as if we'd notice. 

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2006, 03:23:32 pm »
that is perfect.... you two carry on  :)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2006, 03:25:10 pm »
that is perfect.... you two carry on  :)
;D 

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2006, 03:33:22 pm »
I just found this site you guys might enjoy. It's a blog written by the greys anatomy writers about the show.

http://www.greyswriters.com/
RIP former BPO

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2006, 03:53:20 pm »
i get GEORGE...there is no fighting, it's been decided.  lol, i also get McSteamy...cuz i like um bad.
NICKI

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2006, 04:10:32 pm »
Sorry Lins... looks like you are stuck with Alex, lol

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2006, 04:12:20 pm »
Sorry Lins... looks like you are stuck with Alex, lol
Typical.  I always end up with the bad boys who break my heart and treat me badly.  Oh well.  At least his character is showing well character...an d a little bit of a sensitive side.  He might not be so bad. 
But if it doesn't work out between Nicker and George I am next on the list.  :)

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2006, 04:46:31 pm »
How much did you love that George got the voiceover?  I was SO happy not to have to listen to manic depressive Meh meta-thinking!

And just for the record, I really HATE, HATE, HATE Meh for messing with George.  She's an evil cow, and needs to be PTS.

George is my TV baby brother, and I'm going to have Meh assassinated for that crap.  She SHOULD lose all her friends. 

KILL MEREDITH!  Let's get a lynch mob started. Who's with me? 

On other plot related fronts, I think that Addie has FINALLY made a downpayment on her cheating wife karma with the poison oak. Weren't Kate and Chandra's performances the best of the whole show?  I love the dynamic between those two actresses; I hope they put them together more and more.

I've been on the Addie hate train--who can like someone you know cheated on McDreamy and got off scot-free??  But now that karma has exacted at least some small payback, I've decided that I'd rather McDreamy stayed with his wife than get with the witch who's messing with my baby brother. 

How much do you think it would cost us to bribe Shonda to just give in kill off Meh? 

Sheryl, Dogless and sad

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2006, 04:51:43 pm »
How much did you love that George got the voiceover?  I was SO happy not to have to listen to manic depressive Meh meta-thinking!

And just for the record, I really HATE, HATE, HATE Meh for messing with George.  She's an evil cow, and needs to be PTS.

George is my TV baby brother, and I'm going to have Meh assassinated for that crap.  She SHOULD lose all her friends. 

KILL MEREDITH!  Let's get a lynch mob started. Who's with me? 

On other plot related fronts, I think that Addie has FINALLY made a downpayment on her cheating wife karma with the poison oak. Weren't Kate and Chandra's performances the best of the whole show?  I love the dynamic between those two actresses; I hope they put them together more and more.

I've been on the Addie hate train--who can like someone you know cheated on McDreamy and got off scot-free??  But now that karma has exacted at least some small payback, I've decided that I'd rather McDreamy stayed with his wife than get with the witch who's messing with my baby brother. 

How much do you think it would cost us to bribe Shonda to just give in kill off Meh? 

Like Izzy said...I'm with George on this one.   Meh should have thought that one through a little more than she did before she started crying like a sissy in bed with him.  She really hurt him and he did the right thing. 
I'm still not too sure about Addision.  I love Dr. Bailey though...she's the coolest. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2006, 10:57:17 pm »
Did anyone watch this last night?  And get as peeved as I did with Dr. McDreamy?

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2006, 11:19:13 pm »
Did anyone watch this last night?  And get as peeved as I did with Dr. McDreamy?

FIRST OF ALL  McDreamy lost it when he cut of his hair...what is with his hair???

second....i though the stairwall conversation will great.  and you can TOTALLY tell that they are gonna do it again. 

third, how much are you in love with izzy and denny?  ummm...i love them.

and i was totally proud of alex

and i love preston lol...

and i just love the show...and the next two weeks look great...and so do the next two weeks of desperate housewives.  lol
NICKI

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2006, 12:01:32 am »
2 more weeks and it's all summer without Grey's anatomy.

You really think they'll do it again!?  He seemed kinda ticked about her new b/f not that he had any right to be jealous or upset.  I was so mad at him.  But her new man seems awesome. 
Izzy and Denny are cute.  he's a good guy. 
Alex is a smart mouth...I hope he doesn't get himself fired. 
And this George thing...I don't like Kali.  She doesn't wash her hands.  :)  What is up with him.  He grew up and all since Merideth. 
Preston is kinda cool.  Christina is getting more relaxed too. 
I just love this show.