Author Topic: URGENT HELP NEEDED FOR ADULT DOG. HELP!!!!!!!!  (Read 1940 times)

Offline badmood213

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
URGENT HELP NEEDED FOR ADULT DOG. HELP!!!!!!!!
« on: September 04, 2007, 09:12:51 pm »
I need help urgently for a dog that i rescued from a certon fate of death. She appears to be about 2-3 yrs old. She appears to be black brindle. VERY sweet dog. She was dumped at a gas station right along a busy hwy. She is skinny full of fleas and ticks and was dehydrated and she appears to have DEMODEX generalized. People was throwing stuff at her and yelling at her and cars almost hitting her so i picked her up. No one around here will take her they will just put her to sleep and she is the most sweetest dog ever. She has 90% hair loss and has scaring on her neck and ears bad. A friend thinks shes a plott hound that was used for hunting. I dont have the money right now to have her vetted. She needs to be vetted. No one around here is willing to help out at all. They just want her put to sleep. I have 7 days to find her a place to go. Im in camden AR. If anyone can help me i would appreciate it. I can get photos to send rescues or anything. Feel free to cross post. I wish i could do more for her but at the moment i cannot.

Offline badmood213

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED FOR ADULT DOG. HELP!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 11:08:16 am »
Hi, She is safe for the next 7 days.
She is currently being housed with a friend but they cannot keep her over 7 days cause there is a city limit on how many dogs they can have. I am right up to my limit as well. She needs meds for her demodex and no one around here is willing to help. Through it all she is very friendly and sweet and has not showed a ounce of aggression. She is good with cats and kids. I have not other dog tested her yet. I need urgent help with her and im not sure where else to turn. Ill try and get soem pics tomarrow of her. Myself i thought she had some weim in her.