Author Topic: Free to good home  (Read 17117 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Free to good home
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2007, 05:54:46 am »
OH WAIT. I read that wrong! I thought it said that a girl from work was going to pick her up for you! dang it! Well, that's good, but I wanted YOU to have her! :(
nope. i get to run up there with Grace and  bring the pup home to meet Marie thursday night.   i'd love to keep her, but i just don't have the room at the apartment.

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2007, 09:25:10 am »
Grace (For Your Eyes Only)

When you pick up the puppy on Thursday and get home, hide her quickly.  That way your little sister can stay with you and we can get pics of her when your mom isn't home.  It'll be our little secret.   ;D
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2007, 09:30:16 am »
Grace (For Your Eyes Only)

When you pick up the puppy on Thursday and get home, hide her quickly.  That way your little sister can stay with you and we can get pics of her when your mom isn't home.  It'll be our little secret.   ;D
hey I saw that! :)  hahaha.  i'll get some cute pics tomorrow night too.  Marie..the potential new mommy said she will get lots of pics and send them to me.

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2007, 09:32:46 am »
You saw nothing! (I'm doing the Jedi mind trick) You saw nothing!   :)  hehehehe   

Lots of cute pics please.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2007, 09:35:34 am »
You saw nothing! (I'm doing the Jedi mind trick) You saw nothing!   :)  hehehehe   

Lots of cute pics please.
I was wondering why Grace perked up all of a sudden.  :)

I will tell Marie to make sure to get cute pics.  we'll have none of those ugly plain pics.

chaosndestruction

« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2007, 12:00:38 am »
Better yet...get Marie to join BPO!!!!!!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2007, 12:32:14 am »
if she takes the Puppy i will make that suggestion.  :)