Author Topic: Echo found a home!  (Read 2439 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Echo found a home!
« on: March 15, 2008, 09:11:25 pm »
Ok you guys know those pedigree commercials about the shelter dogs. Well there was particular one about a dog named Echo who kept getting passed up.

Here's his video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_ODC5e3AEa8

Well turns out the sweet boy found a home and they aired a new commercial about it, that I just saw today, of course when I watched it I immediately started bawling like an idiot! Anyways here's the new Echo commercial.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X2-h1PHRXis

Apparently they have other adopted pedigree commercials as well but I have yet to see them and can't watch them on youtube either because of no sound on my computer. I'm glad to see these follow ups though, how great to know they were adopted!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

marypyrs

Re: Echo found a home!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 09:31:29 pm »
I may not be a fan of Pedigree as a food and would never feed it to my Guys, but I give them lots & lots of credit for bringing awareness of needs of the Shelter Dogs to the forefront. Guess there are a lot of people out there who love their animals but just simply can not afford the higher end foods.

Good for Echo!!!! Good for Pedigree! I had some tears myself.  :-*

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 11:53:35 pm »
I LOVE it!!!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 08:10:46 am »
Yeah Echo - I told my husband as soon as I saw the commercial I wanted that dog but I figured the whole world would have been jumping to get him.

So glad he found a home; kudos to Pedigree for the work they are doing.

Randy and Harley

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 11:53:54 pm »
I googled Echo when I first saw the commercial and read that she was adopted. It's neat that they did a follow up commercial.

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 12:54:40 am »
That just made my day ! I have had such a bad start to my week and it is only monday but that news just made me cry ! Every time i see that add i change the station i just can'nt stand to watch it! Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats