Rottweilers > Rottweiler Discussions

I have gone off the deep end

(1/3) > >>

lins_saving_grace:
Does this tell you how nuts I am?  I have to go to Canton, MI for a 2 day training for the new job.  Instead of boarding Grace at a local place here in GR, I am making arrangements to board her in Canton at this place called Valley of the Hounds.  I'm doing this so she 1.) gets to go on a long trip and I have the company for the ride and 2.) so she is only away from home for one night.  If something happens, I'll be only 5 miles away. 
Have I gone off the deep end?

Ok now i'm glad I'm thinking about this.  The new boss wants me to stay tuesday night too.  So Grace will only have to be boarded 2 nights and I won't have to drop her off Sunday night and rush home to get her by 8pm or something.  Still,  I think I'm a little nuts.

Guardian Angel's White lightning:
i agree. They make such great company when traveling, that i would do the same thing.  I think it makes perfect sense, especially because they are only 5 min from you...but why don't you take her in the hotel with you? 

lins_saving_grace:

--- Quote from: jaz and titan on April 27, 2008, 07:55:56 pm ---i agree. They make such great company when traveling, that i would do the same thing.  I think it makes perfect sense, especially because they are only 5 min from you...but why don't you take her in the hotel with you? 

--- End quote ---

I can't take her to the hotel.  The new boss books the motel and I can't ask him for the pet deposit too.  Plus, a lot of motels have breed restrictions.  She'll be more happy at this place with the other dogs and the play time.

Guardian Angel's White lightning:
that is right....i forgot all about those stupid restrictions.. ..i didn't even think of rotti.. :-\ well then if not with you then she will be having her own vacation...whi ch will make your bond even closer!!  ;D

Ali:
Girls goin' on a road trip! Woo Hoo! You guys can zoom up beside truckers and Grace can moon 'em!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version