Author Topic: Sasha is back  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Andyyoblig01

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Sasha is back
« on: August 25, 2007, 07:26:34 am »
Hi all
Yes I'm back.
This is Sasha from Oz back to let you know how I'm getting on.
Firstly the photos are a bit slow coz my Dad is having trouble uploading them off his files.
I am now 12 weeks old and I weigh in at a trim 12.5 kg.
I went to meet my new doctors last week and he looked at me and said I would probably reach around the 60-65kg mark when I fill out my paws.
He gave me some pills and a couple of injections. one was reeely big and hurt a bit but apparently it is called a micro chip and will help if I get lost sometime.

My friends bella (Foxy/Staffy X) and Jess Foxy are good fun to be with. We run around lots and find good stuff to play tug with.
Jess is a bit old and sometimes she gets grumpy.
Bella is great fun and we wrestle all the time. I'm bigger than her but she knows more stuff than me.
My humans are real good they get me lots of good stuff to eat and take me for walks on a lead.
Dad keeps telling me to heel and sit. I think I am starting to understand what he wants me to do , but have you ever had to sit your bum down on a cold wet footpath. not very cumfy is it.
Well I must finish now coz we are going for a drive to the beach (whatever that is) bella said its good fun so I'm looking foward to it.
I'll write again as soon as I can cet some computer time for myself.
I'll get my humans to figure out how to show you all my photos as soon as I can organize it

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Sasha is back
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 07:47:34 am »
Hi Sasha, good to "see ya"!  Please tell your pet humans that we're dying to see your cute little self.  What did you think of the beach?  Did you like those things called "seagulls"?   ;)  ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees