Author Topic: what would you do?  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
what would you do?
« on: May 04, 2008, 07:27:00 pm »
Hello, this weekend we went to the buck and trenton show in PA and NJ. It was great fun until the end of the day.  Titan, Jazmine and i were walking along going back to TItan's ring.  (jaz on the left of me,Titan on the right) both heeling perfectly. OUT of the blue, this newfie comes halling a** and bites titan on the ear...mind you both dogs were walking and on a mission (to get through the crowds). This newfie knocked over his owner, ran over a little girl and went through 3 people to get to titan.  He never even looked at the other dog, (if he did it would have been fighting before i knew anything) I got glared at because i didn't ask if everyone was ok...but they were blaming ME!!!!!! This is the one time that we had nothing to do with it!!! Usually titan starts thing, but this time he didn't, and he got his ear nipped (no blood, just drool) i didn't know what to do, and just looked right back at her and walked away. 

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: what would you do?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 06:15:01 pm »
i guess i was a little distrot because first of all pets are not allowed at shows even though they all go..second of all he charged through a crowd to get to us....and no there was no injury, although...it is the fact it happened....pe rhaps ti learned a lesson of not to bite others since he had this happen. Who knows...oh well... no fret here....just wondering