Author Topic: Cosmo: Dane in need!!  (Read 6497 times)

Anakalia

Re: Cosmo: Dane in need!!
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2006, 04:13:13 pm »
Koby is absolutely gorgeous!!  What do you feed that shiney hunk?!!
Krista

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA A!!  You about made me spit out my pop with the "shiney hunk" talk.  That's hilarious!!  That's an old pic, he's had stinky explosive type digestive issues with food in the past, but now he's eating Innova and OMG he's shiney-ER now than ever before, and he's packin' on the pounds, finally. Wooohooo! 

Wow, so now you're probably thinking, "This lady's crazy and just gave me way to much info"... sorry 'bout that!  :D

Congrats again!

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2006, 04:18:23 pm »
Well, we all have our own explosive issues don't we. 
I like the TMI.  Cuts right to the real stuff!!
Krista, Cosmo (Goofus), Sadie (THE BOSS) and Sammie (Sweet Boy)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Nicole

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2006, 08:36:15 pm »
Koby is absolutely gorgeous!!  What do you feed that shiney hunk?!!
Krista

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA A!!  You about made me spit out my pop with the "shiney hunk" talk.  That's hilarious!!  That's an old pic, he's had stinky explosive type digestive issues with food in the past, but now he's eating Innova and OMG he's shiney-ER now than ever before, and he's packin' on the pounds, finally. Wooohooo! 

Wow, so now you're probably thinking, "This lady's crazy and just gave me way to much info"... sorry 'bout that!  :D

Congrats again!

Oh Andi!!! HAHAHAH! I don't think that Krista is going to mind the TMI one bit. As a matter of fact, she is going to fit right in around here!!!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 09:40:18 pm »
Congrats on adopting Cosmo and welcome to BPO.  I am Kat and I am owned by Kaila and Cinder, Belgian Malinois girls, and Shiner, Malinois X Ridgeback boy.  I bet you can't wait to get your new man home!
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

DakotaMom

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 09:53:02 pm »
Hi Krista, my name is Denise and I share my home with three pooches. I have Dakota, a five year old neutered Newf/Lab mix. Jade is my spayed    1-1/2 year old Leonberger and Nani is my 8 month old Leonberger girl.

Welcome to our crazy family.

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2006, 06:17:29 am »
Hey Kat and Denise!
Thanks for the welcome.  We are very excited about Cosmo coming.  My friend who is coming with me to get Cosmo emails me everyday with things we need to bring for him.  Our family calendar says 7 DAYS LEFT!!!
Very pretty pooches by the way.  I live checking out the Paw Prints.  I have been spending way too much time here already!!
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

GR8DAME

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2006, 07:10:47 am »
Hi and welcome to BPO. I am Stella, and my furkids are listed below. I am glad that you came along and adopted Cosmo, my campaign to add one more here wasn't going too well, LOL.
Don't worry about spending "way too much time here"...most of us have the same problem. We need to start a 12 step program!
Stella

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2006, 10:25:15 am »
SIgn me up for the 12 step program.  Beautiful fur kids you have.  Of course, when I saw Merlin I went berserk.  I am so excited to meet Cosmo!!
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Nicole

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2006, 12:10:31 pm »
So, Krista...
 Why don't you start a new thread and show us pics of your other babies!!! I'm sure everyone is dying to meet them!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2006, 01:17:14 pm »
Will do!  When I have a few hours to play with this stinking computer!!  I was trying to do a Paw Print for them.  I will just start a new thread!
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Nicole

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2006, 01:41:05 pm »
HEY! You should come to chat! Do you know how to get there?