Author Topic: Who is your dog's favorite NFL team  (Read 3850 times)

Offline brett_and_krystal

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Who is your dog's favorite NFL team
« on: October 01, 2006, 04:41:38 am »
We caught Magoo in our closet yesterday trying on clothes. This is what he decided on wearing. He loves his VIKES. He did ask us for a different jersey..one a little bigger around the neck/chest and definately not another MOSS jersey. He doesn't like to associate himself with thugs.

Brett and Krystal

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Who is your dog's favorite NFL team
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 06:20:23 am »
Hahaha..what  good wholesome boy you have there.  :D When Bear was little we bought him a 5XL Bears Jersey. Unfortunately he fit into it one time and then it was too small.  :(
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

rickysmom1

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 08:23:59 am »
Willow's football team is the Raiders (even though they suck this yr.  >:() and Tater's team is the Whiner's errrrr Niner's (I'm a Raider fan  ;D). They really don't make a shirt big enough for Willow and I refuse to get Tater a Niner collar.  ;D

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 12:03:41 pm »
fumbs has been a michael strahan and giants fan from day one!  :) i haven't tried this jersey on since last fall, i wonder if it still fits?? hmmm?? lol!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 02:40:15 pm »
In 44 minutes, Laika will be the proud owner of a Green Bay Packers jersey :) Gotta love that ebay!
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 02:43:36 pm »
Michael has made Shiner and Cinder into Calgary Flames fans (hockey - for those of us who aren't into sports).  And since Michael has also turned them into Aggies, Kaila and I decided that she likes the Longhorns.  I need to get her a Texas collar.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline brett_and_krystal

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 02:20:13 pm »
hilarious. :)