Author Topic: Lady's surgory is today  (Read 3176 times)

lins_saving_grace

Lady's surgory is today
« on: March 21, 2007, 04:26:21 am »
No word from the vet.  but this morning when we dropped off ladybug he was pretty optimistic.  we've done this before so aren't worried.  but as soon as i hear something i will pass it along.  i'm letting my soon to be Exhusband handle all this since she is his and needs to learn to be responsibile and make phone calls and i do need to start letting go since i'm moving in 3 days...but i will never forget her or stop loving and missing her.
i should hear from Darth Slurpie in about an hour or an hour and a half.

EllieAndBlu

Re: Lady's surgory is today
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 04:30:31 am »
Sending tons of hugs and healing vibes to your bug!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 04:30:46 am »
I'm sure she'll be just fine.  :)  
Darth Slurpie = he's driving me nuts with his loud breathing and constant slurping of coffee. :)  

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 04:34:10 am »
I was just thinking about Lady!  I'm sure she'll be fine and feeling much better in a few weeks!  Sending hugs your way!  :)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 05:53:49 am »
:)  She's out of surgory and doing well.  we will pick her up before 5 tonight.  :)  sadly we are pro's at this ACL thing!  i didn't get more details than that.

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 06:09:45 am »
Glad to hear Lady's doing well.  She's a champ!  We're sending all kinds of good thoughts your way.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 06:14:49 am »
That's our strong girl! Yayyyyyyy Lady! Glad she is doing well!

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 06:34:52 am »
Get better fast pretty girl...
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Anakalia

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 06:46:56 am »
Great news!  Now she can start to heal!   ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 07:35:02 am »
YUP!  my healing is a lot different though.  selfish i know...but still.  she's made a big impact on me and it's time to say good bye to her.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 12:11:42 am »
Lady is home and doing better than last time.  she came running out of the vet's office perky and happy.  we got home and she crashed.  i went couch shopping and came back and she had been sleeping for a few hours. 
this morning she ate all her breakfast and seemed to be feeling good.  she climbed up on to couch and was ready for the day.  :) and boy do you have to jog to keep up with her bouncing around on her three good legs. 
she's gonna be fine...at least physically.  I hope and pray that her Daddy takes good care of her without me. 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 12:23:22 am by lins_saving_grace »