Author Topic: oh no he didn't....  (Read 2545 times)

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
oh no he didn't....
« on: October 02, 2006, 10:52:29 pm »
fumble rejected his house last night!! i put him in to go to sleep at our normal time, and he started to cry.. so i let him out thinking he had to go more... well this happened 4 times in a span of 30 minutes.. he pooped one of the times, so i was nervous he had the runs.... sooooo.... i just opened the door... and fumble came out into the kitchen and went right to sleep.  so i left it as it was and he slept out there... he came in once at 2:30 and started to cry a little bit, so i let him out again.. and then went back to bed... he came in at 5 again and he laid down right next to my bed, and i had to wake him up... but he's so funny cause at one point he climbed his front paws on top of my bed and he got my hair in the procesS!  what a nutcase!!  he's soo cutE!  i think other newfies at the fun day told him he was a baby for still sleeping in his house! lol! :)
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

EllieAndBlu

Re: oh no he didn't....
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 02:17:46 am »
Fumble - you really are the cutest!

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 03:58:52 am »
Sounds like Fumble is taking charge!  He just wanted to be close to his mom.  Yikes, you were up quite a bit last night.  I bet you are beat!
Krista, Cosmo (Goofus), Sadie (THE BOSS) and Sammie (Sweet Boy)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline amylynn

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 08:25:27 am »
He couldn't be any cuter!  ;D
Blessings! :)
Amy Lynn

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 09:58:14 am »
I have to agree.  It's time to let Fumble sleep next to you...otherwis e you'll never get a full night's sleep ever again! : ::)  Cowboy and Chester sleep next to us (unless Chester decides to climb in :P (usually at around 2:00am...just to make sure we're okay!!)

Welcome to the dog house!

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 10:55:59 pm »
haha! last night was MUCH better... i think if i can remember he came in oncE!  but that was it, and slept till ten minutes before my alarm.. :) he slept in the kitchen though... i think he likes it there cause he can keep an eye on the door! lol! 
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!