Author Topic: PUPPIES!!!  (Read 2139 times)

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
PUPPIES!!!
« on: September 01, 2008, 05:54:15 pm »
Sorry not big dog pups but still soooo cute  ;D

These two 3 week old puppies live across the street from my MIL we were visting yesterday and they came over to meet us (the neighbors are very good to my MIL) they want her to have snickers - they will be keeping Pork chop.  Unfortunately my MIL DOES NOT want a dog - we can have snickers though!!

My husband who you may remember won't let me get another big dog WILL let me have a small dog but I WANT a big dog!! 

The pups parents are both owned by the people it was a whoops!!

The mother is a pure breed Maltese
The father is a mixed breed the owner said beagle and terrier no way he has a long body like a basset or corgi and he is brindle color with wire hair!!  Actually kind of ugly but so ugly he is cute!!

Anyway to much talking to little pictures so here they are sorry if the pictures aren't good it was my cell phone

Randy

angelsmama

Re: PUPPIES!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 06:02:31 pm »
awwwwwwwwww snickers is SUCH a cutie!!!

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 06:20:35 pm »
 :) :) :) :)

Oh my they are so cute little pups i want one  :) :)
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 06:39:35 pm »
what cute names.  :)  Oh puppies are so adorable.

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 06:55:58 pm »
Awwwwe, they are cute.  I guess they are lucky they only had 2 in the litter, so only had to find a home for 1.  Dad does sound rather different looking.  ::)

So............ have you decided on taking him yet?  convince hubby that this pup will be his and he can have him if you can still get your big dog........... .lol.  heck, I've got one in every size and it all works out just fine.  In fact, Gunther is Posey's (smallest one) boyfriend.   ;D

lookingfornewf

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 09:26:53 pm »
Awwww, too cute. I doubt I could resist an adorable puppy named snickers. I try to never go see puppies that are available unless I plan to get one. I love them all.