Author Topic: Attack of the water hose!  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Attack of the water hose!
« on: August 16, 2006, 01:05:14 pm »
Oh, my beautiful puppies. Earlier tonight I decided to water a couple plants I had out back, so I turned the hose on. It has a spray nozzle connected to it. I picked it up by the nozzle, and the hose fell off! It started shooting water in all directions and whizzed off into the yard before I could grab it. Don't worry though, because Kingsley heard my yell of surprise. And as soon as he saw what I was running toward, he grabbed the hose and took off, while it was still shooting water. He thought it was great fun, and I swear he was intentionally turning just right to spray me everytime I got close. I finally gave up chasing him and just went and turned the water off. As soon as the water shut off, he dropped the hose and walked away like nothing had every happened. Thankfully, the neighbors behind us (whom I've never met) witnessed the whole ordeal and got a great big chuckle out of it.
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Attack of the water hose!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 01:22:46 pm »
You had a WATER-WIGGLE!!!  How fun!  and how nice of you to entertain the neighbors!  I love it that Kingsley decided to save you from the evil waterwiggle!!!

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 01:44:05 pm »
Hahaha yes, he's such a great protector!!!
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 02:05:47 pm »
Hahaha....that sounds like it was highly entertaining.  You have to admit it was funny.  Now you can go introduce yourself now that the ice has been broken by Kingsley. ;)
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 02:15:46 pm »
Oh, I knew even when it was happening that it was funny. That's why I'm such a horrible trainer, I tend to laugh at times when I should be stern, just like tonight. If I had said "Drop it!" sternly, Kingsley would've just dropped it. But when I'm laughing my buttocks off while saying "drop it," he doesn't tend to listen.  :P