Author Topic: My Zeusie Boy  (Read 5999 times)

Blair

My Zeusie Boy
« on: October 28, 2005, 01:17:01 pm »
I dont talk or post that much about Zeus, so I thought I would make a post just for him  :) I love Zeus so much and he is just a wonderful dog. When I was younger I was attacked by a Rottweiler, and ever since that I had been afraid of the breed. But as I got older and learned more about them I grew to adore them and learned its not the breed but the owners. Ben loves Rotties and always talk about the 2 his Dad had growing up. The more he talked about them the more I adored them and then before long I fell in love with the breed. And now that I have my Zeus, I cant imagine life with out one of these wonderful breeds of dogs. I love almost all breeds of dogs, and it seems like I want to own almost every single one of them, but I dont think I can ever imagine life without a Rottie [or Dane] in it  :) Zeus helped me through so rough times and has always been there for me. He kept me company the first night Ben ever worked nights. He has played and loved on my daughters and their friends. He has helped show many people that Rottweilers arent a bad breed of dog but very loving and silly. I dont think there was one person who met this boy that didnt fall in love with him. I have had people thanked me for teaching them about this breed and showing them how wonderful they really are. I have had people who told me they are totally afraid of Rottweilers, giving Zeus love and kisses by the end of the time they spent with him. I know I  talk and post more about Grey but I have to admit Zeus is my heart, he is my baby and I love him dearly  ;D I love Grey dearly also, he is my silly goofy puppy. Each of my dogs have their own special place in my heart and always will. They are my boys, my special babies. Ok Ok enough mushy talk.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 01:18:45 pm by Blair »

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: My Zeusie Boy
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 01:26:55 pm »
My Gawd! What a Sweet  face!
If there was a mean bone in him, it would be the one he just ate!
My next dog will be a Rotti, they are such characters, and so misunderstood!
Good dog Zeus!
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 10:39:01 pm »
Zeus is so adorable!   :)

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 10:43:06 pm »
Aw Zeus--your such a cute boy. Look at that sleepy squishy face. Makes you just want to kiss it :-*

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 12:02:03 am »
OMG!!  I LOVE Zeus!!! That is an awesome pic of him, I just wanna give him a bit smooch on the face!!   ;D

I wanna see  him modeling the grass skirt too! ;)

Andi

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 04:11:19 am »
I can't wait to meet the boys in person.. er  in dog.  lol  I've only met 1 mean rottie in my life, but have met hundreds of sweet wiggle butts.  :D  I adore that pic too, he looks tres content .   :)
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline BabsT

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 04:23:05 am »
Awww...What a nice mommy!  Beautiful...My neghbors had a Rottie named Lucifer and it was a perfect name for him....He was and still is the only dog that I am terrifed of....BEAUTIFU L DOG ALL AROUND.  I also have to say thought I have met some of the kindest dogs on the planet that are Rotties ...but they do have THAT look in their eye when they are pissed

I know that sounds odd coming from me considering I have Ovcharkas and the stero-type that goes with them but I dont know...a well bred Rottie is a force to be recoken(sp) with
Zero 23mth  Central Asian Ovcharka
Anchara 16mth old Caucasian Ovcharka

Blair

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2005, 04:30:15 am »
I know you mean, Zeus gets that look. Ben was walking him and it was night and i glanced over at them and Zeus had this pissed off look on his face. I told Ben now I know why people seem afraid of him before meeting him. LOl But as soon as some one comes up to him he starts that wiggle butt [if we accecpt that person] I remember one day I was walking Zeus by myself and this starnge guy kept walking by us, I was kinda nervous and I guess Zeus felt it. So everytime he came by us Zeus let out a low grumble.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2005, 05:14:58 am »
So the "Good Dog, Carl" really is the true Rottie?  I loved sharing those books with my kids when they were little!  Zeus looks just like him!  How sweet!

henrysmomma

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2005, 05:45:07 am »
Aww, how sweet! Zeus is a very cute boy!

Rose

Offline Stephanie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2005, 10:31:28 am »
Oh, that's sooo cute!! I love rotties. My hubby had one a long time ago before we were married and she was so cool! Her name was Xena and she was huge but she still loved to lay on your lap anyway!  :D
How sweet he is!!
Steph

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2005, 10:44:22 pm »
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!  They really are big babies!  And look at that face!  Who couldn't love THAT face. 

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2005, 06:12:48 am »
What a doll! I just want to give him a big wet kiss  :-*
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline dgodden5459

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2005, 11:51:14 pm »
Blair you know I want Zeus.. I think he would make Gretchen a great big brother :D
Deb

Gretchen the Rottie
Buttons the LLhasa
Macie who knows?