Author Topic: Bad news tonight...Rosie.  (Read 26538 times)

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Bad news tonight...Rosie.
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2006, 07:10:57 am »
Sending Rosie love, hugs and kisses from Alabama.

Lisa, Dixie, and Sugar Bear
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2006, 07:59:09 am »
Rosie I hope you can feel this very strong hug and all of our love from Rochester, NY!!  Thinking of your and your family every day!!  Play, have fun and feel all the love around you!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2006, 08:12:45 am »
Sending hugs and support from Atlanta. Y'all have been on our minds and in our hearts... Our thoughts are with y'all!

p.s. Special hugs and kisses go out to Rosie!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 10:20:36 am by EllieAndBlu »

Nicole

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2006, 09:37:54 am »
Awww...Chelle! You don't even have to ask....there is much love headed yours and Rosie's way right now!!

Cabeza and I send extra loves and snuggles and belly rubs and kisses on the head to Rosie....

(And an extra hug for you, Chelle!)

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2006, 11:30:11 am »
Gyps, I know that you've put your whole heart into making this a correct decision, based on what's best for her.

It's a blessing to have these days to enjoy, even knowing what has to come.  My friend T's dad (who passed away last week) was told the last week of April that he had only 6-8 weeks; a very unexpected and agressive liver cancer that wasn't treatable.  Her family was able to fill those weeks with lots of love and memories and just time together, knowing that there was a limit to the time.

Make the most of your days with your girl. God's got his eye on you both.  :-*  :'(  :-*  :'(
Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline mariannawoof

• Ankle Biter
  • gotta love the kisses
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2006, 07:16:40 pm »
I am so sorry about Rosie and your niece...
hugs - marianna
Hugs & wags -
Marianna, Riley & Duffy

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2006, 10:06:55 pm »
My brother in law & my hubby both asked why we couldn't just have all of her teeth pulled...I must be in a desperate state of mind because I started wondering why not?...Jesus I must be slipping...& why do I keep thinking as I am watching her..Oh she's such a good girl?!! :-\

doggylover

« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2006, 10:15:30 pm »
My brother in law & my hubby both asked why we couldn't just have all of her teeth pulled...I must be in a desperate state of mind because I started wondering why not?...Jesus I must be slipping...& why do I keep thinking as I am watching her..Oh she's such a good girl?!! :-\
ROFL you could feed her ground raw meat!  Badger doesnt chew his food AT ALL!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2006, 02:01:59 am »
Rosie just exausted her last 1/1000 of a chance...I was really hoping deep down our behaivorist would know someone to rehabilitate her...She just attacked Samson with no provocation... He was sleeping & I thought she was...& she nailed me in the ankle because I was sitting inbetween them...THAT'S IT & ALL!!!!!!!!!! :'( She is in the basement with my hubby who says she should be o.k. with just him...I know I won't sleep at all tonight...I won't even wait through the home qauranteen...T omorrow I will do what needs to be done so long as our vet agrees which I know he will. :'( :'( :'(

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2006, 04:41:10 am »
I am so sorry!!!!  :'(
Daphne

Icerotti

« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2006, 05:33:12 am »
AW Gypsy I am so sorry . You can have peace in your heart though that you really did everything you could have for Rosie and more.
My dads friend had two bullies a male and a female. One day while both were sleeping the female just jumped out of a sound sleep and attacked the male. She was not provoked or anything. She hurt him pretty bad. They had to put her to sleep. The vet said sometimes you can do all the training in the world but somewhere along the line a wire gets crossed and there is nothing you can do but give them peace by allowing them to goto the bridge.

Rosie has known love in the most precious way from you .My heart goes out to you  in this difficult time. We will be thinking about you.

Michelle

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2006, 06:06:42 am »
Just know that I am thinking of the two of you.  I am sure my Rosie will meet your Rosie at the bridge.  Maybe God is just saying I really need for you to send her home to me.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2006, 06:28:24 am »
SOOOOOO Sad for you today!!!  :'( To have to make such a hard choice for Rosie. I will be thinking of you today!
Hugs and Kisses from Ontario Canada for you, Rosie and your Family today. :-*
Carole

Kiahpyr

« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2006, 06:56:47 am »
I'm so very sorry Chelle. :'( :'( You're in my thoughts today. We send hig hugs and kisses your way.

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2006, 06:59:50 am »
I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I can't imagine how hard it must be. I applaud you for having the strength to make that kind of decision in the midst of strong emotions. I hope that knowing it is the right thing to do helps ease the pain just a little. I'm so sorry, if you need anything please let me know. I've got two ears that I'd be more than happy to offer up :)
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge