Author Topic: Great Pyrenees for adoption at Missouri animal shelter! also URGENT dogs!!!!!  (Read 8246 times)

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Anyone on the board who could foster? Looks like a couple of us would chip in for the fee.

Did you try to contact a Great Pyrenees rescue or Golden Retriever rescue? Maybe they could get those 2 dogs pulled. I am still surpised they did not give you more info regarding the Pyr. He was an owner surrender and don't even tell you why ???

Anyone foster one of the Pittie mixes while Marissa works on rehoming?

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
I can try to do that for the Pyr and Golden, but it's not so much them I'm worried about. But that is a good suggestion! Thank you! I will try that. And that's so sweet of you guys to help with the fee if needed. I think BPO is the best, no doubt!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline castrocowan

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
I'd gladly take the Pyr, but - I am up in Canada. Vancouver Island to be precise. I'd be willing to pay for transportation - within limits - but someone would have to do the legwork down there. Ideas?

Maria

Gypsy Jazmine

All I can do right now is send hope & prayers unless transport comes near me then I can foster for a very short time & help with transport within 100 miles.

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Oh, looks like the Pyr and Boxer mix have been adopted. The Golden is still available though!
Marissa

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline sobe

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
oh God, I am in trouble now. Did you see this one???

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6928043

Where is this shelter ? Think this beauty stands a chance of being adopted?

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
This shelter is in Joplin, MO. It is in the southwest corner of Missouri. I am 90 minutes away from it. Are you falling in love or falling out of your chair laughing at him?  :D
Marissa

Offline sobe

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
I think he's beautiful . don't know anything about Old English Sheepdogs though.

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Neither do I. Just that they're in the herding group and have long, bushy hair!
Marissa

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Oh my...I LOVE OES!!! I've wanted one all my life. Unfortunately, can't have one right now.
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret