Author Topic: Boxer may need new home  (Read 1768 times)

angelsmama

Boxer may need new home
« on: March 03, 2007, 10:33:18 am »
My aunt has a beautiful male Boxer named Bo, and may need to rehome him. He is fawn with a black mask and a white blaze on his chest. His paws have a little bit of white on them as well. He has natural ears and a docked tail. He has spent his life outside, so I don't know how he would react to being made an inside dog. I should know in a few days if he will be looking for another home, if you know of anyone or want him yourself let me know. We don't want Bo to end up in a shelter where he would more than likely be PTS.

angelsmama

Re: Boxer may need new home
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 09:52:50 am »
Bo' has a home now  :) My aunt's ex is taking him. He adores Bo and said he didn't want him to end up in a shelter. That makes me feel a lot better knowing Bo will be going to someone I know and I can visit the little sweetie when I want ;D

Offline fila4me

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Boxer may need new home
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 10:15:18 am »
That is great news!!

I was going to tell you I had a home for him, if needed!
My best friend just lost her 5yr old male Boxer to cancer.She and her family are devasted! She has a little boy who will be 3yrs old on Saturday and they were best friends. She also has a female Boxer, that is 11 or 12 yrs old!! I'll tell her to keep looking!
Tammy
Chynna-APBT 8 1/2 yrs
Bo-Husky mix 11 1/2 yrs
Gracie-Argentine Dogo 10yrs
Dutchess-Eng. Springer RIP
Jordan-Eng. Springer RIP
Icca-Fila Brasileiro RIP
Jezzabelle-Fila Brasileiro RIP
Paco-Argentine Dogo RIP
Falcon-Argentine Dogo RIP