BPO Working Dog Forum > Big Dogs with Jobs

Anyone watching the dog show?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Butts Mom:
I didn't realize it was on, but at least I have it set to record now so I don't miss the working dogs.

lookingfornewf:
I worked tonight, so I taped it and am watching it now. It always makes me want all sorts of new dogs. So far tonight I want an Otterhound and a Glen of Imaal terrier. I have never met either one, just liked the scruffy way they looked, loved the Irish Wolfhound and the PBGV too. Can't wait to watch tomorrow night too.

Moore1125:
We did..Rudder LOVES the terrier group. I swear he will go through the TV one of these days. We will be watching tonight. We are rooting for Rudders dad to win the newfy breed this afternoon so that we can see him tonight! GO LINCOLN....(ch. skippers eminence King of Helluland)

Anakalia:
I was glued to the TV last night!!  All the dogs were gorgeous, but I LOVED the Irish Wolfhound!!!  Love that scruffy face! 

vmimom2006:
You bet I was watching. Loved it when the Deer Hound won. I thought the collie was beautiful too. I am so wanting the Dane to win tonight!! Athena is keeping her paws crossed on that one!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version