Author Topic: Poop Protocol  (Read 19854 times)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Poop Protocol
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2005, 10:10:37 am »
I always carry plastic bags with me when we are leaving the yard because I am afraid zoey might poop. I buy packages of them the come folded up really small so that fit easily in any pocket (they also make little holders to attach to the leash). Anyways, the worst for me is when zoey goes on the sidewalk on main street. She has done this twice. We only walk her on main street if we are going to pick up take-out for dinner or something, because it is all sidewalk and crowded. Anyways, two times now, zoey has walked in circles around the grass in the yard, trotted through the grass at the park, past the grass at the college and library next door, and then when she his the sidewalk on mainstreet she magically decides she needs to go. It is so mortifying because someone always sees and it's impossible to get is all off a sidewalk. Oh well, I guess a dogs gotta do what a dogs gotta do...
RIP former BPO

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2005, 11:09:21 am »
LMAO!!!  Speaking of spray type poop!  1.) how do they manage to change the poop consistancy at the last minute like that  .... I mean every time? 
2.) where did you get that little blue thing throwing up?

Gracey has what I call projectile poopy!  she'll be finishing up and getting a little impatient about having to sit still for a whole 2 minutes...stan d up and a little more comes out and being in a half sqwat/half stand up the last little bit just springs out and shoots about 2 feet out from her bottom.  It's terribly funny.  It's sad that I think it's funny.

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2005, 11:11:09 am »
We always have to carry bags, since Sasha feels right at home when we're out walking.  Recently a very angry elderly woman in our neighborhood glared at us until she realized my husband was picking up the poo (  ;) ).  Then she waved and smiled.  I feel like I need a sign to hold up that says "I'm going to pick it up!" since someone is ALWAYS watching if we have to stop for a potty break.  Sheesh!   :)

Jessica

P.S.--Where'd you find that smiley Nina???   ???

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2005, 11:12:47 am »
so your neighbors are on poop alert?  HEHEHE
The shirt would be funny.  Might want to put a small print on the bottom that says something to the effect of "unless it's running" ;D

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2005, 11:14:10 am »
LMAO!!!  Speaking of spray type poop!  1.) how do they manage to change the poop consistancy at the last minute like that  .... I mean every time? 
2.) where did you get that little blue thing throwing up?

Gracey has what I call projectile poopy!  she'll be finishing up and getting a little impatient about having to sit still for a whole 2 minutes...stan d up and a little more comes out and being in a half sqwat/half stand up the last little bit just springs out and shoots about 2 feet out from her bottom.  It's terribly funny.  It's sad that I think it's funny.
LOL that is funny, Dilbert does the walking poo so that it doesn't stick to his fur. Harley squats and poos but she is constantly looks around to make sure no one is looking, like she doesn't want anyone to see her pooping
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2005, 11:16:26 am »
walking poop!   ;D ;D ;D 
I wonder why dogs like poo privacy!?
If it gets stuck or sticks on the fur...Lady and Grace will jump and bounce in circles in an attempt to get it the heck off of there.  They bounce over by me and I'm like: "you keep that thing away from me!"  It's a very upsetting thing for them.

Icerotti

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2005, 11:16:36 am »
[LOL that is funny, Dilbert does the walking poo so that it doesn't stick to his fur. Harley squats and poos but she is constantly looks around to make sure no one is looking, like she doesn't want anyone to see her pooping

Puck does the walking poo too. It is always a striaght line.lol Pain in the butt to clean up :-

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2005, 11:17:40 am »
at least he's neat about it.

Icerotti

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2005, 11:20:55 am »
One time I was with the trainer and he wanted to take Katie down around people on Cliffton Hill in Niagara Falls.  One of the busy parts of Niagara Falls. We are walking down the sidewalk and Katie decides that she must poo right NOW. In the middle of the busy sidewalk under neath an outdoor patio. Need I say more!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 11:23:33 am by Icerotti »

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2005, 11:21:39 am »
that would have been awkward!

Icerotti

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2005, 11:22:24 am »
Sure was..many dirty looks :P

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2005, 11:23:37 am »
when you gotta go you gotta go!  Where's your tee shirt?

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2005, 12:25:36 pm »
looks like...I would have been a little miffed too.  leave it to the husband to take the dog and leave you the poop!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2005, 12:27:31 pm »
Hehe!  ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2005, 12:30:13 pm »
that kind of thing is always mommy's job.  I've noticed that